BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals™ Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
New!
With soothing oat essence.
Dimethicone skin protectant.
Relieves itchy, extra dry skin.
Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Fragrance free.
With natural shea butter. see more...

• Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby...2 Answers
  • Is this product good to use for eczema?1 Answers
  • I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer...1 Answers
  • "I've battled dry skin my entire life and this is one of the only products that helps me stay moisturized throughout the day!" in 4 reviews
  • "Don't need to use large amounts and it lasts for a long time." in 1 review
  • "I just started using this brand." in 1 review
  • "I get really dry hands in the winter and I found this cream has helped them." in 1 review
  • "My sister is bothered with very dry skin." in 1 review
Kassandra H.
Aveeno its my favorite lotion. I use it everytime and it keeps me moisturized for the whole day. Its gentle, relieves sensitive or itchy, extra-dry skin and fragance free. And the most important is that is dermatologist recommend. i would definitely buy it again. Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing LotionAveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 222 mLAveeno Skin Relief Nourishing Lotion
Chaya K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect skin moisturizer in every season. I love the silky soft feel of my skin after lathering it all over. Non-greasy and fast absorbing leaving your skin plumped and supple. Fall is fast approaching and cooler weather which means dry, itchy, flaky skin for some people. Aveeno helps relieve itchy, dry skin & sensitive skin. I love the pump for easy use!
Johanna s.
Mission
I really love how this Cream works Aveeno but what I really love about this cream is that back then.. about two months ago i used to have my skin really really dry and I tried this product on it really worked for me so I really recommend it and I did continue buying it so I would recommend it for you guys
Andrea A.
Los Angeles , CA
I love the a Aveeno brand, this skin relief 24hr moisturizing lotion is one of my favorite ones, I been using it for so many years, I usually use it at night time, if I use it during the day I feel like it gets a little sticky on my clothes!
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this on my eczema, and it never causes irritation. With continued use, my eczema doesn't appear often. I even use this on my face sometimes without problems.
Scarlett H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great super moisturizing lotion. It's very lightweight but somehow manages to leave your skin completely moisturized. The moisture lasts all day and the unscented options are great for sensitive skin. I recommend this to all of my friends.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
A little goes a long way. It doesn't irritate my skin like some lotions do, also doesn't have a smell. It has a thicker consistency to it, I feel like it takes a little long to dry. I use this as a moisturizer prior to putting on make up.
Lisa M.
West Chester, OH
The price on this lotion is reasonable. The lotion is very creamy and extremely moisturizing. I tend to have a dry face so I even just began using it on my face too. I have eczema and this lotion relieved me of my eczema as well as the .
Stormy D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I give any Aveeno products 5 stars since they are natural and mostly fragrance free like this one. As someone who suffers from eczema and psoriasis these products definitely help since my skin is sensitive to certain products.
Zamena I.
Fairfax, VA
I always struggling to find a good lotion for my body. I have dry skin and always feels itchy. Very uncomfortable especially during winter. Somehow i stumble into this product and i couldn't be happier! I don't have to suffer again! Thank you aveeno!
Azu U.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby one? Specifically, is it thicker/thinner and otherwise, can you tell that there is a big difference?
Samantha T.
Tarneit, Vic
I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer do as good of a job as the body lotion?
alisha j.
Is this product good to use for eczema?