BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals™ Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
New!
With soothing oat essence.
Dimethicone skin protectant.
Relieves itchy, extra dry skin.
Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Fragrance free.
With natural shea butter. see more...

• Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Ave...2 Answers
  • Is this product good to use for eczema?1 Answers
  • I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moi...2 Answers
  • "I've used multiple lotions, but none of them actually provided 24 HR relief like this one ! I had some dry skin on my face and arms, and this was the first product that really helped me feel like I was fixing it rather than masking the problem !" in 269 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin, and this is one of the only lotions that I use. If my hands and feet are really dry I will put it on before bed (for the best results I have found that if I put socks and gloves on over the lotion it works even better!), then in the morning my skin is silky and smooth." in 137 reviews
  • "I just started using this brand." in 1 review
  • "If my hands and feet are really dry I will put it on before bed (for the best results I have found that if I put socks and gloves on over the lotion it works even better!" in 1 review
  • "I get really dry hands in the winter and I found this cream has helped them." in 1 review
Kassandra H.
Aveeno its my favorite lotion. I use it everytime and it keeps me moisturized for the whole day. Its gentle, relieves sensitive or itchy, extra-dry skin and fragance free. And the most important is that is dermatologist recommend. i would definitely buy it again. Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing LotionAveeno® Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance FreeAveeno Skin Relief Nourishing Lotion
Chaya K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Perfect skin moisturizer in every season. I love the silky soft feel of my skin after lathering it all over. Non-greasy and fast absorbing leaving your skin plumped and supple. Fall is fast approaching and cooler weather which means dry, itchy, flaky skin for some people. Aveeno helps relieve itchy, dry skin & sensitive skin. I love the pump for easy use!
Johanna s.
mission, TX
I really love how this Cream works Aveeno but what I really love about this cream is that back then.. about two months ago i used to have my skin really really dry and I tried this product on it really worked for me so I really recommend it and I did continue buying it so I would recommend it for you guys
Sarah W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay lotion. The smell is subtle and I’d say it’s a medium thickness as far as lotion goes. It didn’t feel too greasy but didn’t leave me feeling very moistened and absorbed either.
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this on my eczema, and it never causes irritation. With continued use, my eczema doesn't appear often. I even use this on my face sometimes without problems.
Tammy C.
Oneonta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have really bad dry skin issues n ive used A lot of diff kinds of skin lotion n body wash to help w it n nothing seemed to work. Not even dove ..til I used this.
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
I absolutely love this lotion. I use it all over, but I bought it for my face and that is where I've really noticed a difference. I've tried so many cleansers and creams and toners and lotions and gels on my face, but nothing compares to this lotion. When I started using it, I noticed right away that my skin felt amazing. My acne cleared (which surprised me) and my completion was the best it's ever been. My skin no longer feels dry or oily, but rather evenly moisturized. And it lasts too! It doesn't feel heavy or oily like most lotions either. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Scarlett H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great super moisturizing lotion. It's very lightweight but somehow manages to leave your skin completely moisturized. The moisture lasts all day and the unscented options are great for sensitive skin. I recommend this to all of my friends.
Lisa M.
West Chester, OH
The price on this lotion is reasonable. The lotion is very creamy and extremely moisturizing. I tend to have a dry face so I even just began using it on my face too. I have eczema and this lotion relieved me of my eczema as well as the .
Stormy D.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I give any Aveeno products 5 stars since they are natural and mostly fragrance free like this one. As someone who suffers from eczema and psoriasis these products definitely help since my skin is sensitive to certain products.
Azu U.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby one? Specifically, is it thicker/thinner and otherwise, can you tell that there is a big difference?
Samantha M.
I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer do as good of a job as the body lotion?
alisha j.
Is this product good to use for eczema?

back