Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing Lotion
2 colors available

BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Soothing Oat Essence.
Dermatologist recommended.
New!
Dimethicone skin protectant.
Relieves itchy, extra dry skin.
Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Fragrance free with natural shea butter. see more...

• How good is this lotion ? Does it keep ur skin moisture for a long ...1 Answers
  • Does this help with eczema?1 Answers
  • Is the Stress Relief Moisturizing lotion ok to use on children and ...2 Answers
  • "I have used both the stress relief and regular one and they both have light, clean scents.. Great for sensitive skin and really useful in the winter- soaks into skin fairly quickly " in 5 reviews
Kelli P.
Kelli P.
Drummond Island, MI
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief isn't the product for me, though I know it has a cult following. This lotion was referred to me by a friend during our harsh, frigid winter. My dry skin was in dire need of relief, and the normal coconut oil routine wasn't doing the trick. In comes this tube of Aveeno, seemingly holding the key to skin happiness. Maybe my expectations were set too high due to everyone raving about this product, but I was a little disappointed. Sure, coating myself in the lotion before bed left me feeling much better the next morning, but the oily residue was extreme and had me running for the shower. While the product soaked in during many hours of contact with my skin (I wore long sleeves and a long shirt to bed, hoping to not ruin my sheets as I rolled around on the oil slick), it left behind a film that made me resemble an elderly Florida woman at a beach. I didn't use the product a second time but did pass the tube along to my friend who still adores this lotion.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Phelan, CA
I have been having lots of problems with me legs, they are very sensitive, itchy, and dry! I also would have red bumps all over my legs. I tried a lot of products over 6 years now and stopped looking after I started using Aveeno, IT WORKED i had to use it for about 2 weeks for my legs to stop itchy, and by this time they became very smooth not dry... I been using this product for over a year now and love the results! NO Achy legs, smooth, and no more bumps of any kind.
I also just started using the Aveeno shaving cream and its the best shaving cream ever!
Nella k.
Nella k.
Cincinnati, OH
I have very sensitive and extremely dry, itchy skin that has always been a problem for me. I would itch and scratch all day even after I moisturized with other products. And I would then break out from said products. but then I bought this on thursday and have used it for 2 full days and my skin has turned around. I no longer have dry patches and almost all of my itchiness has subsided. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who struggles with sensitive, dry, and itchy skin.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
I only get dry skin in the winter and this stuff is fantastic it dries dry and a little goes a long way for me.
I like that there is no fragrance, it is not super thick and wipes on easily... the only problem is the bottle runs out so fast because my wife who has VERY SENSITIVE skin uses it all the time.
I am willing to pimp this stuff out because I feel it is a great at moisturizing my dry skin without feeling oily or sticky afterwards...
It does work best right after toweling off.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Rienzi, MS
This is great for moisturizing, but wasn't the greatest for my 6 year old son's eczema, for which I bought it. His pediatrician recommended that I buy and try this. It didn't burn his badly irritated skin when I applied it, but it also didn't help to heal it either. After we finished it, I bought another brand that worked much better. So, it wasn't the worst-it didn't burn and further irritate, but it also didn't help to heal. It is worth a try, as maybe it will work for you.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Auburn, IN
I have really severely cracked feet that nothing seems to help. So I decided to try Aveeno with the oats because I have always heard that oats were a great moisturizer. It actually has helped stop the cracking and allowed my feet to heal! I would get so bad that I could barely walk because my heels were hurting so badly. So just having something work at all is amazing, but something that is helping to heal them as well is even better!
Anna W.
Anna W.
Mc Farland, WI
I like this lotion, its not too thick, but also not to running. It moisturizes well. However I took a star off the product only because a 11-13oz bottle of this lotion which won't last long is so ridiculously overpriced I paid 13.99 for the bottle. I used the entire bottle up within a month and while the lotion was okay, it wasn't my favorite lotion of all time and I would not be repurchasing it again in the future.
Heather A.
Heather A.
My two year old daughter has severe excema, with dry , burning, itchy patches of skin that constantly were causing her pain. Since I've been using this lotion on her her skin is almost completely healed , with fewer outbreaks , and this lotion soothes her skin better than any other lotion I've found , including doctor prescribed brands. So thank you so much for giving my sweet baby girl some relief , and me too !!!
Greer H.
Greer H.
I have very sensitive skin and I have eczema. I always have this lotion around and it's a live saver! at first I only really used it for my eczema but it works so well I now use it whenever I have really dry skin. Putting some on my hands before going out in the winter and fall prevents them from cracking. There are always bottles around my house and everyone souls have it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Ashland, WI
I bought this product because I am very fond of the Aveeno Oatmeal body wash. Lotion that doesn't sink in and leaves my skin feeling greasy is my least favorite thing in the world. I find this lotion to be moisturizing, non greasy, and doesn't have a strong odor like some lotions do. I mostly use this on dry areas before self tanning and it is the only body lotion I use.
Temeka  S.
Temeka S.
Davenport, IA
Does it work more effective with the body wash or do it come in body wash or soap
Megan F.
Megan F.
I been looking for something for my dry skin and I was wondering how well Aveeno skin relief work?
Temeka  S.
Temeka S.
Davenport, IA
Does it really releases the stress
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Is the Stress Relief Moisturizing lotion ok to use on children and babies or just adults? This is one of my all-time favorites!
Tina N.
Tina N.
Where can I find the Aveeno refresh option? I used that moisturizer and it was the best stress reliever.