BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Soothing Oat Essence.
Dermatologist recommended.
New!
Dimethicone skin protectant.
Relieves itchy, extra dry skin.
Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Fragrance free with natural shea butter. see more...

• How good is this lotion ? Does it keep ur skin moisture for a lon...1 Answers
  • Does this help with eczema?1 Answers
  • Is the Stress Relief Moisturizing lotion ok to use on children an...2 Answers
  • "I have used both the stress relief and regular one and they both have light, clean scents.. Great for sensitive skin and really useful in the winter- soaks into skin fairly quickly " in 5 reviews
Laney O.
Review for: Moisturizing Lotion 18 fl oz; 532 ml more...
So moisturizing! Keeps hands and body smooth for hours. I️ bought this product off of Amazon. It has a really good smell and a nice texture. Doesn’t take a lot of the lotion to moisturize, so it’s definitely worth the cost. Overall, I’m very impressed with it.
Klane M.
This is one of the Best lotion I've ever used! The smell is so subtle and relaxing, and it absorbs easily into the skin and keeps it moisturize. I have switched lotions, but always come back to this one due to its soft scent. It really is stress saver. Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing Lotion
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
So I finally got my hands on a BIG bottle of this Aveeno stress relief, with lavender and chamomille! I absolutely LOVE this lotion. Aveeno is probably one of the best drug store brands out there. Even Jennifer Aniston promotes this brand. Anything Jennifer promotes..its gotta be good lol. That woman is gorgeous. Anyways, this big bottle was like 10$ and that's kinda pricey for a drug store moisturizer. I have had my eye on this for a long time, but couldn't fit it in my budget. I finally have, and I am SUPER happy. The bottle is sleek and classy. The scent is so amazing. So gentle. So light. Its like a spa in a bottle. This lotion is amazing. If you have dry skin, this lotion will heal your skin. The oatmeal in their lotions really do the trick. I wouldn't say this lotion "melts" my stress away, but it dang sure makes me feel better. The scent alone is so calming. The smaller bottles are pricey too. If you haven't tried this, your missing out. 💘
Christine L.
Aurora, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing. I'm a huge aveeno fan and use multiple aveno products. This lotion is perfect for sensitive or dry skin and is fragrance free. Moisturizer for 24 hours and feels soft after using
Christian J.
I love love love this lotion. It relaxes me while hydrating my skin. After just a few applications my skin feel healthier and much less dry. I would recommend this product to anyone! Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing Lotion
Kassiah P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The lavender scented version of this product is great! It is light and creamy. I am able to use it on my face. I regularly buy this product from Kroger. It is part of my skin care routine every morning and night!
Michelle C.
I absolutely love this lotion. The lavender scent is so relaxing to me and it has chamomile in there as well. It goes on nicely not oily at all. The scent is not overwhelming either. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Karyn N.
Love it! Soothing scent, it's very comforting. It moisturizes very well, without feeling greasy! It's affordable, and very nice on sensitive skin. It's a gentile lotion, and I would recommend it to a friend!
Kelli P.
Drummond Island, MI
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief isn't the product for me, though I know it has a cult following. This lotion was referred to me by a friend during our harsh, frigid winter. My dry skin was in dire need of relief, and the normal coconut oil routine wasn't doing the trick. In comes this tube of Aveeno, seemingly holding the key to skin happiness. Maybe my expectations were set too high due to everyone raving about this product, but I was a little disappointed. Sure, coating myself in the lotion before bed left me feeling much better the next morning, but the oily residue was extreme and had me running for the shower. While the product soaked in during many hours of contact with my skin (I wore long sleeves and a long shirt to bed, hoping to not ruin my sheets as I rolled around on the oil slick), it left behind a film that made me resemble an elderly Florida woman at a beach. I didn't use the product a second time but did pass the tube along to my friend who still adores this lotion.
Temeka  S.
Davenport, IA
Does it work more effective with the body wash or do it come in body wash or soap
Megan F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I been looking for something for my dry skin and I was wondering how well Aveeno skin relief work?
Temeka  S.
Davenport, IA
Does it really releases the stress
Jessica W.
Is the Stress Relief Moisturizing lotion ok to use on children and babies or just adults? This is one of my all-time favorites!
Tina N.
Where can I find the Aveeno refresh option? I used that moisturizer and it was the best stress reliever.