Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing Lotion

BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals™ Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
New!
With soothing oat essence.
Dimethicone skin protectant.
Relieves itchy, extra dry skin.
Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Fragrance free.
With natural shea butter. see more...

• Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby...2 Answers
  • Is this product good to use for eczema?1 Answers
  • I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer...1 Answers
  • "I've battled dry skin my entire life and this is one of the only products that helps me stay moisturized throughout the day!" in 4 reviews
  • "Don't need to use large amounts and it lasts for a long time." in 1 review
  • "I just started using this brand." in 1 review
  • "I get really dry hands in the winter and I found this cream has helped them." in 1 review
  • "My sister is bothered with very dry skin." in 1 review
Dixie N.
S San Fran, CA
My husband has dry itchy skin, his friends had recommended for us to purchase the aveeno active naturals skin relief with soothing oats for his itchy skin, as usual i know some products at least 2-3 months to work but its been about a year and even though he is not as itchy as before his dry has gotten worst, so he has to layer on another lotion just for the dryness. I wish they made a product that was both soothing and moisturizing at the same time that would be a product sent from heaven
Felicia H.
Las Cruces, NM
I have tried many lotions and have been disappointed. I have dry skin but really dislike the feeling of oily lotion all over me. This lotion is great because it relieves the awful feeling from the dry skin and really moisturizes without that thick feeling all over your skin. My skin remains moisturized all day. The smell is bland but I don't mind as other lotions have too much perfume or irritate my skin from their perfumes. Great product and I recommend.
Kim P.
Franklin, VT
My eczema needs change with the season, so I bought this lotion to try when the weather changed. Unfortunately, I found it burned too much to continue use on irritated skin, but it works well as a daily option. The smell is very light, not from added perfumes so much as the natural smell of the ingredients used. I wouldn't walk barefoot on a hardwood floor after using it on my feet, but otherwise it doesn't remain on the skin too long
Stephanie J.
Detroit, MI
Aveeno Active Natural Skin Relief Lotion is the perfect lotion to use when you have very sensitive skin. The cool mint feeling with the oats leave your skin feeling relieved but yet still soft and smooth. This product can be found at any local drug store or Walmart for sure! It's very affordable and I recommend this product to people with very sensitive skin or exzema
Candice L.
Valley Stream, NY
I discovered this lotion through a friend on a cold, harsh trip to Maine in the winter. My skin was rough and dry. I tried this lotion and it really is effective for a day (not sure about a full 24 hours). My only gripe is that is it sticky after application, you need to let it dry. I usually use it after a shower at night and i wake up in the morning with soft skin.
Joanne W.
Pinehurst, NC
I am particular about my body lotion! I've tried many different brands throughout the years, but Aveeno is one I keep going back to. They are either fragrance free, or their fragrances are light so it's not harsh on my skin and overly pungent. They're nourishing to use at night after a warm shower, which is my favorite way to end the day! With Aveeno, of course.
Chloe M.
Bakersfield, CA
During the seasons changing I get really bad allergies and I'm constantly wiping my nose and running my eyes. Leaving my skin extremely dry, who wants noticeably flaky skin? Not me that's for sure. So I bought this aveeno moisturizer and it works like a charm. My face is so soft and Non-flakey now and it makes having bad allergies a little better
thalisha c.
Lawrence, MA
I had a rash on my body due to an allergic reaction. Let me just say this lotion worked wonders. I used it along with the body wash and my rash started going away. It also calmed the itchiness really good.end to use this around my elbows and knees where I get dry easily, and this product does wonders keeps my skin hydrated for a long time.
Julie T.
Gill, MA
I first bought this product after I got my latest tattoo (my tattoo artist recommended it). I loved how hydrated it made my skin feel and I didn't feel like I had to applying over and over again. The only thing I didn't like was the smell. It wasn't strong so I was the only one who noticed it but it just wasn't pleasant.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
Aveeno is my go-to for when my skin is feeling sensitive. I think it adds a lot of moisture to your skin, especially for just being a product you can buy at a CVS. It doesn't have a very strong scent, but I think this helps so it doesn't irritate the skin. I use this everywhere and it always helps my skin out.
Azu U.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby one? Specifically, is it thicker/thinner and otherwise, can you tell that there is a big difference?
Samantha T.
Tarneit, Vic
I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer do as good of a job as the body lotion?
alisha j.
Is this product good to use for eczema?