BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals™ Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
New!
With soothing oat essence.
Dimethicone skin protectant.
Relieves itchy, extra dry skin.
Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Fragrance free.
With natural shea butter. see more...

• Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby...2 Answers
  • Is this product good to use for eczema?1 Answers
  • I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer...1 Answers
  • "I've battled dry skin my entire life and this is one of the only products that helps me stay moisturized throughout the day!" in 4 reviews
  • "Don't need to use large amounts and it lasts for a long time." in 1 review
  • "I just started using this brand." in 1 review
  • "I get really dry hands in the winter and I found this cream has helped them." in 1 review
  • "My sister is bothered with very dry skin." in 1 review
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My sister has really really bad dry skin and this product works so amazing with her skin. It really moisturizes her skin well. She applies it at night before she goes to bed and when she wakes up her skin is so much healthier! You can find this at any local grocery store or pharmacy! I recommend!
Kassandra H.
Aveeno its my favorite lotion. I use it everytime and it keeps me moisturized for the whole day. Its gentle, relieves sensitive or itchy, extra-dry skin and fragance free. And the most important is that is dermatologist recommend. i would definitely buy it again. Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing LotionAveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 222 mLAveeno Skin Relief Nourishing Lotion
Ayron B.
Henderson, NV
The best drug store lotion find ever! My skin is so dry in the winter and this is my skin savor! I notice a different as soon as I put it on and it lasts for hours. My skin feels smooth and hydrated. It doesn’t have much of a fragrance so this perfect for those that are sensitive.
Chaya K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Perfect skin moisturizer in every season. I love the silky soft feel of my skin after lathering it all over. Non-greasy and fast absorbing leaving your skin plumped and supple. Fall is fast approaching and cooler weather which means dry, itchy, flaky skin for some people. Aveeno helps relieve itchy, dry skin & sensitive skin. I love the pump for easy use!
Johanna s.
Mission
I really love how this Cream works Aveeno but what I really love about this cream is that back then.. about two months ago i used to have my skin really really dry and I tried this product on it really worked for me so I really recommend it and I did continue buying it so I would recommend it for you guys
Andrea A.
Los Angeles , CA
I love the a Aveeno brand, this skin relief 24hr moisturizing lotion is one of my favorite ones, I been using it for so many years, I usually use it at night time, if I use it during the day I feel like it gets a little sticky on my clothes!
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this on my eczema, and it never causes irritation. With continued use, my eczema doesn't appear often. I even use this on my face sometimes without problems.
Scarlett H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great super moisturizing lotion. It's very lightweight but somehow manages to leave your skin completely moisturized. The moisture lasts all day and the unscented options are great for sensitive skin. I recommend this to all of my friends.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A little goes a long way. It doesn't irritate my skin like some lotions do, also doesn't have a smell. It has a thicker consistency to it, I feel like it takes a little long to dry. I use this as a moisturizer prior to putting on make up.
Lisa M.
West Chester, OH
The price on this lotion is reasonable. The lotion is very creamy and extremely moisturizing. I tend to have a dry face so I even just began using it on my face too. I have eczema and this lotion relieved me of my eczema as well as the .
Azu U.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby one? Specifically, is it thicker/thinner and otherwise, can you tell that there is a big difference?
alisha j.
Is this product good to use for eczema?
Samantha T.
Tarneit, Vic
I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer do as good of a job as the body lotion?