Aveeno® Active Naturals Skin Relief Overnight Cream

by Aveeno

This intense overnight cream is clinically shown to soothe itchy, extra-dry skin and moisturizes throughout the night for long-lasting relief. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex, it helps soothe nighttime itch and irritation associated with dry skin to help you sleep more peacefully and wake up with skin that looks and feels healthier. It’s also steroid free and fragrance free.

Does this cream seem to creamy and thick?
Start your review of Aveeno® Active Naturals Skin Relief Overnight Cream!
Product Highlights
“Aveeno is one of the best brands for dry skin! Very thick and very moisturizing! Soothing for dry, flaky, itchy skin.” in reviews
“...an effective manner. It has no fragrance which is nice for those with sensitive skin, but I feel Aveeno is a sensitive skinned person's dream. I can always depend on the Active Naturals line.” in reviews
Auburndale, FL
I had pretty severe calluses from wearing heels to work everyday.  I heard a youtuber say she slathers her feet in this stuff and puts on socks before going to bed.  I did the same and I woke up to soft and pretty feet.  My calluses were still there, but they weren't dark and ugly.  I did finally get a pedicure and this cream has helped maintain callus free feet!  I use it about twice a week on my feet and I love the results.
I bought this at tjmaxx the other day because I work retail (which means when I have dry hands I can't open bags). Anyway, typically I can't stand the feeling of lotions, but my skin drinks this up and it actually makes a difference. My skin was cracking and so dry before, but this has made all the difference. I definitely recommend for the dry winter months.
Richmond
How do you use the overnight cream you wake up and feel like a new person I'm telling you use it you have to try you guys I'm recommending this to you guys because you have to try it if you don't you're our dumb please try guys it works so good you're going to make up as a new person new you new skin who you
basking ridge
There is nothing wrong with this product but it's also not amazing. It's a great moisturizer to have, meets my expectations, and is not at all expensive. I probably will repurchase it in the future simply because it does what it needs to and makes my skin soft and is also gentle on the skin.
Hollywood, FL
This cream feels super soft and smells really nice. I love how my skin feels refreshed and new, without giving me that oily nasty feeling that I hate. I was a first time user and I am addicted. I would buy again since it isn't too pricey, and recommend anytime 😊
Kansas city, MO
I thought this product was great very silky smooth great smell. It met my expectations as far as being a cream. There is nothing I would change about the product. I honestly liked using Aveeno products work very well with my skin. I would by eveeno again.
Chicago , IL
The perfect mix of soothing comfort without the greasy feeling. I use this product every night post shower and it keeps my skin hydrated. Aveeno has always been my go to brand of lotion, 1000% recommend this product and brand for soft skin!
Huntsville
This product is one of the beat night creams I use before bed. It just melts into your skin and keeps your skin so soft. It’s so gentle and easy to use. It’s so silky when you rub it into your skin. I recommend this to everyone
Victorville, CA
The best skin moisturizer, I love using this because I have dry skin and after I use this, the morning my skin is all good and feels so soft so I totally recommend this to others ! It is a good price and Aveeno is good!
Escondido, CA
Really affordable and efficient! Love how it feels on my face after a long day. In the morning my face feels soft and full of life ready to start the day! I recommend this product to others because it works great!!