3 colors available

BY AVEENO

Moisturizes to Help Relieve Itchy, Extra-Dry Skin Throughout the Night. Clinically tested. Triple oat formula. Dermatologist recommended This intensely nourishing, all over body cream with Triple Oat Complex is specially formulated to help soothe nighttime itch associated with dry skin so you can sleep more peacefully and wake up with skin that looks and feels healthier. Clinically shown to soothe itchy, extra-dry skin. Moisturizes throughout the night for long lasting relief. see more...

• Does this cream seem to creamy and thick?2 Answers
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
After struggling to find something that would help my itchy excema I was suggested this by a doctor when prescription stuff just wasn't working. This stuff is absolutely amazing on my excema. I use this not only when I get a flair up but every night on my tough spots (elbows, knees, etc). It helps soothe my itchy skin but also helps reduce the redness that comes along with it. I would buy this again in a heartbeat!
member-5a02a646a
member-5a02a646a
Brentwood, MD
I like this cream, once I wash my face and do all the other steps in my night routine I apply it on my face and I use a foundation brush to apply it all over my face because I feel like it really does help to distribute the cream evenly, and I actually learned to do this with all my other moisturizers from the queen of makeup, Kylie Jenner, and it honestly feel so soothing and makes my skin feel so soft.
Rebecca I.
Rebecca I.
Charlotte, NC
This lotion is amazing on my eczema, although it doesn't claim to help it-it has really helped mine. I use it every night before bed i bought it from walmart for about $10. It has a gentle scent but you cant really tell that the smell is there it goes away really fast. I have probably bought about 12 bottles of this since finding out how well it works with dry skin.
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton, Ny
My husband has very dry skin on his face but it's also very sensitive. After trying many different after save creams we tried this Aveeno and it works great! I also use it religiously on my very dry legs! If you hav dry skin and use this product nightly it's worth the money. It does run higher than some lotions for the amount you get but it stands up dry skin.
BettyLina T.
BettyLina T.
I love this lotion. I live and I have always suffered from eczema. This lotion has helped me not have so many breakouts and it really hydrate my skin. What I like about this lotion as it does not have a greasy feel and it does not make my skin feel dirty. This one has no fragrance and to me smells like oatmeal. It is a bit pricey but still affordable.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Akron, OH
I am a huge fan of Aveeno and I use this quite often. It's an inexpensive moisturizing cream that can be bought at any local drug store. It's gentle on the skin and I love the use of the natural ingredients. It doesn't have a scent which means that it won't bother your skin while you sleep. I will definitely continue to buy and use this product.
Macashion G.
Macashion G.
The Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Overnight Cream saved my hands! I work in the restaurant business and am constantly sticking my hands into bleach water... Great right?! I use this on a daily basis to help my hands recover from dryness and peeling if I've been at work all day. It's a must have for people working in the food business!
Nkem N.
Nkem N.
At first I did not like this lotion because of the smell. But it applies so smooth and creamy and it moisturizes completely and greatly. I got mine from my pharmacist due to medical reasons, but you can literally get this at any Walmart or target. It's one of the best lotions I have used if you want something that doesn't smell too fruity.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Philadelphia, PA
I give this product a 5 star. This product has helped my family so much as we suffer from eczema and with this product our skin was moisturized and feel hydrated and replaced all the bad eczema skin that was dry and damaged. I thank Aveeno for coming out with such a fantastic product definitely a five star and definitely recommendable.
Katheryn A.
Katheryn A.
Los Angeles, CA
I brought this because after I shaved my legs would get really bad razor bumps and my legs would itch like crazy. This calmed that down very much. I brought at target for a decent price considering it worked wonders for me. It made my skin feel very moisturized and soft. After using it for a week straight my legs stopped itching.
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this cream seem to creamy and thick?