Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Alla A.Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Deanna C.Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Amal E.

BY AVEENO

AVEENO Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance-Free revives extra-dry skin with soothing moisture. This nourishing fast-absorbing lotion goes to work immediately to hydrate and provide relief to itchy extra-dry skin. ACTIVE NATURALS Triple Oat Formula plus shea butter restores essential moisture back into skin for a full 24 hours to provide lasting protection from skin dehydration. This dermatologist-recommended lotion is fragrance-free making it suitable for sensitive skin. AVEENO Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Fragrance-Free comes in 222-millilitre 354-millilitre and 532-millilitre bottles.222 mL tube 354 mL bottle or 532 mL bottle of lotion Moisturizes for 24 hours Starts working immediately to soothe itchy dry skin Contains ACTIVE NATURALS Triple Oat formula with shea butter to soothe skin Dermatologist-recommended Fragrance-free see more...

• I've been looking for a new avens cream to use, and I just happen...2 Answers
Crystal W.
My daughter has eczema and this is usually the brand (and currently this particular product) I go to as a no-brainier. It gives consistent results and whenever I've used it on myself, I can tell a difference between this and most other brands--definitely more moisturizing and has less harmful chemicals (if you pay attention to that kind of thing).

I'll most likely keep repurchasing unless I were to come across something that surpass this.
Priscilla G.
Kearny, NJ
Ive been using Aveeno since i was a kid, because i suffered from bad psoraises not helped with anything but aveeno baths and aveeno creams, did wonders for my skin that ive trusted now to treat the delicate skin of my 2 youngest children, I use Aveeno baby products too!!
Stephanie M.
This is great for dry skin or eczema. I suffered from skin issues. It has great ingredients that love on skin and protect it from stress or itchy conditions. It is affordable. I would highly recommend Aveeno as a brand and this lotion specifically.
Chanel B.
Humble, TX
As soon as I put this on my skin doesn't itch any more. I get dry skin very quickly after a shower and if I do not put it on directly after I usually feel tight and itchy. But with this lotion it feels amazing no matter when I put it on.
Deanna C.
Russell, MA
This is my holy grail!! The first time I put this lotion on I was hooked. It doesn't leave a greasy residue at all and it leaves your skin silky smooth! The scent is absolutely amazing...not too strong love it!!!
Jacqueline P.
El Sobrante, CA
This is my favorite lotion. I use it daily and keep re-buying it. It is a thick lotion that really moisturizes my skin. I love that it's scent free so it doesn't clash with my body wash and perfume.
Marisela B.
Twin Falls, ID
I have dry skin. And I love this lotion I've been using it for quite awhile. And I like that there's no fragrance so my skin doesn't get itchy.
Erika B.
I have eczema and my skin gets extremely dry, but this lotion is really great for rehydrating my skin and soothing any itches I may have
Jessica D.
Wilmington, MA
I use this everyday. Leaves my skin feeling soft without any greasiness. I don't think I would ever switch lotions this one is the best!
Lori W.
Arden, NC
Aveeno Active Natural lotion relieves dry itchy skin without leaving a greasy residue. It's soothing and nourishing for my skin.
Danielle C.
Toronto, Ontario
I've been looking for a new avens cream to use, and I just happened to come across this one, is it any good?