BY AVEENO

Comfort is a top priority, especially when it comes to your skin. AVEENO® Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion contains ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Formula and Shea butter that helps soothe extra-dry, itchy skin. It absorbs so fast that it begins to restore essential moisture back into the skin immediately. Best of all, its 100% fragrance free, so you can give your sensitive skin the 24-hour relief it deserves.

• I've been looking for a new avens cream to use, and I just happen...2 Answers
Alondra R.
Palm desert , CA
This lotion is great for dry skin or good to use in the winter. It’s thick but gets absorbed quickly and doesn’t leave a heavy feeling. It has no added fragrances so it’s wonderful for sensitive skin.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Love this lotion!!! It keeps my skin moisturized all day! Plus I can wear it with any scent of perfume or body spray and it doesn't disrupt the fragrance! It is not super expensive and you can find it in CVS Pharmacy or Walmart. Usually there are coupons in Sunday papers you can use on this product or go to the Healthy Essentials website and sign up for coupons and they usually always have coupons for Aveeno products!
Nina A.
I use this on my whole body. I even use it on my daughter because we have some dry spots on our skin and this stuff does the trick. This product is affordable and I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
This is the only lotion I use. Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, heavy, sticky, it's really good! Leaves my skin feeling moisturized while also drying down so I don't get sweaty at night. Would recommend!
Sharmine C.
Fall River
I only use this lotion for my body. It does wonders because i have dry skin and for a while i used sticky stuff like vaseline and that never worked! This lotion is like a miracle potion for my skin!
Ariella E.
Great Neck , NY
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. My hands dry out in every weather and it works wonders. In the winter it heals the skin and in the summer it hydrates the skin. I would totally recommend this. Get a value pack from Costco!
JoJo Z.
This is a great summer product! Lotions are great during the summer because with so much activity, you're showering more, and the sun too, your skin dries out. Lotion is a must, and this one is great.
Crystal W.
My daughter has eczema and this is usually the brand (and currently this particular product) I go to as a no-brainier. It gives consistent results and whenever I've used it on myself, I can tell a difference between this and most other brands--definitely more moisturizing and has less harmful chemicals (if you pay attention to that kind of thing).

I'll most likely keep repurchasing unless I were to come across something that surpass this.
Priscilla G.
Kearny, NJ
Ive been using Aveeno since i was a kid, because i suffered from bad psoraises not helped with anything but aveeno baths and aveeno creams, did wonders for my skin that ive trusted now to treat the delicate skin of my 2 youngest children, I use Aveeno baby products too!!
Deanna C.
Russell, MA
This is my holy grail!! The first time I put this lotion on I was hooked. It doesn't leave a greasy residue at all and it leaves your skin silky smooth! The scent is absolutely amazing...not too strong love it!!!
Danielle C.
Toronto, Ontario
I've been looking for a new avens cream to use, and I just happened to come across this one, is it any good?