BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Jason M.
Dieppe, NB
It was great. My girlfriend uses it everyday. She says its one of few creams that actually works for her
Isabelle l.
Mascouche, Québec
Its a fabulous product ! Hydrating ans repair my skin the price is good . I recommende her .
Heather E.
Rose Blanche, NL
This product does not work as well as mary kay products I have. Would not purchase it again
Sarah T.
This moisturizer is okay if you don't have any thing else but I don't think I would ever be my go to moisturizer
Kaitlyn L.
Wow... wow wow wow that is all i have to say towards this product! its absolutely amazing
Frankie L.
One of the few creams that don't leave my face really oily afterwards. and doesn't seem to bother my skin.
Christe F.
This product feels great on my skin. One of my favorite lotions to use. .
Gehan E.
Refreshing product. I really like it. Moisturers the skin and leaves it feeling very soft
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.