BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Heba E.
Really love this for my body in the winter when my arms, legs and feet get very dry, takes not much time to sink in and keeps my body hydrated.
Kerry T.
Guelph , ON
This product is a thick cream but goes on nice and light I use it on a daily basis and I don't find it at all irritating
chloe c.
This product is good but not the best,my skin went soft but i didn't feel moistered as much as i thought i would
Yashy D.
Para la piel seca y cuando la ves como cualtiada yo la uso y me seme alivia en especial por las noche
Lulu K.
Amazing cream for dry skin and soothes itchy skin too, I use this daily and it really does the job
Robyn M.
Porters Lake, NS
My skin gets very dry, especially in the colder seasons. This repair cream works wonders, keeping my whole body moisturized. I
louisa f.
I just love this cream for my the whole family. its thick and creamy without being greasy. leaves skin feeling smooth and moistureized
Laura D.
My son has eczema, and this works miracles! Also, it doesn't "burn" or irritate his skin when applied
Karen M.
I have very dry and sensative skin. I like the smoothness without the greasy feel of other products.
Laura D.
Tamarac
I use this item for my little one because he has very chap skin after the pool. This works wonders.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.