BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Kerry T.
Guelph , ON
This product is a thick cream but goes on nice and light I use it on a daily basis and I don't find it at all irritating
Isaura D.
My skin is very dry and also i live in a tropical country so... this moisture cream is fective for me i love it.
Kayla D.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Keeps my skin feeling soft and refreshed. Since it's a creme I prefer to use it rather than using regular lotion.
Sarah T.
This moisturizer is okay if you don't have any thing else but I don't think I would ever be my go to moisturizer
chloe c.
This product is good but not the best,my skin went soft but i didn't feel moistered as much as i thought i would
Stephanie O.
I have dry itchy skin ! This helps A LOT , is soft and creamy love the smell and my skin thanks me everyday.
Brianne S.
Saint Johns, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this lotion. Very creamy and heavy, perfect for winter. I would give 5 stars but it's very expensive.
Frankie L.
One of the few creams that don't leave my face really oily afterwards. and doesn't seem to bother my skin.
Jason M.
Dieppe, NB
It was great. My girlfriend uses it everyday. She says its one of few creams that actually works for her
Laura D.
My son has eczema, and this works miracles! Also, it doesn't "burn" or irritate his skin when applied
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.