BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Becka R.
Savannah, GA
Used this when I had a really bad infection that dried out my skin. It wasn't strongly scented and was perfect for returning my moisture to my skin
Chrysa T.
Black Hawk, CO
I use this on my feet at night. I have rough heels and can't sleep without it. Drives me crazy if I don't have it. Bought at Walmart good value
Courtney B.
Crofton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Helps the dry skin from the cold winter days. Not sticky or leaves a residue. I only use Aveeno moisturizers now would use any other brand.
Megan S.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this for a winter moisturizer. it is really moisturizing and i like to wear it at night in the winter because my skin gets very dry.
Kara P.
This cream works great! I rely on it to save me all the time! I would strongly recommend this cream. I'd also suggest taking it on the go.
amber d.
Bangor, ME
I used this product for awhile after my vacation and got 2nd and 3rd degree burns kept my skin hydrated and healthy while i needed it too
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA
I have very dry skin to the point I'm up all night itching, whenever I use this it keeps my skin moisturizer for a good amount of time
Torie S.
Dale, Texas
While pregnant my stomach itched fierce. I used the relief moisturizer and it relieved the itch and I didn't get a single stretch mark.
Cortney V.
Pensacola, FL
This product is wonderful for winter! I love how smooth it leaves my skin and it fights those winter flakes. Plus, it smells amazing!
Liz D.
Pompano Beach, FL
It Feels light like a lotion but moisturizes like a cream. Not my top pick if you have a skin condition but for dry skin it's perfect

Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.