BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
evelyn a.
Puerto Rico
Muy buena para la piel madura. Protege y repara la piel y la mantiene joven y saludable.Quita la resequedad de la piel y es refrescante usarla.
Matia B.
Winnipeg, MB
I suffer from eczema so I use this after my showers and it actually saves me from having to always using my expensive prescription lotion.
Renée-Anne D.
Absolutely loved this product it works very well. It does repair my skin because it is very dry. So i love aveeno for my skin products
Emily F.
Covina , CA
Great product, always left my skin extremely soft & repaired some dry areas i had in less than two weeks i saw results. would recommend
louisa f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just love this cream for my the whole family. its thick and creamy without being greasy. leaves skin feeling smooth and moistureized
Love this cream. Great on dry skin, especially in hands and feet . I apply nightly before sleep. It leaves a soft feel to the skin
Emma S.
When I was pregnant I was prone to eczema and very dry skin. This product was relly great for my skin and helped ad moisture back.
Robyn M.
Porters Lake, NS
My skin gets very dry, especially in the colder seasons. This repair cream works wonders, keeping my whole body moisturized. I
Samantha B.
Toronto, ON
Great everyday lotion. It is fragrance free and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. Perfect if you live in a dry climate.
Amanda C.
I use this during winter months when my skin is very dry. This cream is soothing and helps to keep my skin from drying out.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.