BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Véronique P.
I have severe dry skin and this product definitely helped. Lightly scented and smooth, not gooey or sticky. Not heavily medicated though so want enough for my skin condition.
Oceanna J.
Stoney Creek, ONTARIO
Works so great with my skin, I normally get dry itchy skin in the winter and sometimes summer. this product did an amazing job keeping my skin moist. not irritating to the skin whatsoever
Sara M.
Four falls, New Brunswick
I must say i am never disappointed with aveeno products. I have very dry skin and the intese moisture repair cream really helps hydrate my skin. Love it!
Sarah T.
I use this product for my children's eczema. It hydrates their skin well and doesn't react with the eczema.
I typically buy ours at our local pharmacy.
Crystal D.
Ottawa, Ontario
I have spots of eczema in the colder months and this cream works great and easing the itchiness and reducing the redness. I definitely recommend it.
Kennedy x.
Halifax, NS
I use this for my face and body right now because I am on accutane and it keeps my dryness to a minimum. This is a new holy grail product for me!!!
Trishaa B.
Otter Lake, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My daughter suffers from bad eczema I purchased this for her after a flare up and results were seen the next day aveeno is truly a miracle formula
Sian Q.
Billinge, Lancs
Great moisturizer light but intense does such a great job. Has a nice oaty sent to it also. Worth trying. Best for people with dry to combo skin
Michelle L.
Toronto, Ontario
Long lasting moisturizer that absorbs well and isn't greasy. Great for my dry, itchy winter skin needs. The only downside is that it's pricey.
Heba E.
Really love this for my body in the winter when my arms, legs and feet get very dry, takes not much time to sink in and keeps my body hydrated.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.