BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Winnifer W.
Richmond, TX
I have really dry skin and have a hard time finding a moisturizer that works throughout the day this is a bit pricey but worth it because a little goes a long way
Irene L.
Igot a new tattoo, my tattoo artist recommended to use aveeno on my tattoo to make it heal it. I really liked this moisturizer, it did not left my skin feeling all sticky and it helped me heal my tattoo
Noemi M.
San Juan
I recently tried this product for the first time and fell in love. Smooth, soft and long lasting. When I use this product I feel like I'm giving my skin the best care. 5 stars.
Abbie G.
This is an okay product but I found that after use it made my skin very red around the nose area although this could have just been my skin type after I stopped it never happened again.
Sian Q.
Billinge, Lancs
Great moisturizer light but intense does such a great job. Has a nice oaty sent to it also. Worth trying. Best for people with dry to combo skin
Jonee W.
During the winter my skin becomes extremely dry and and flakes up really badly. After I stumbled upon this product my dry skin become soft and new and since then I haven't stopped using it.
Véronique P.
I have severe dry skin and this product definitely helped. Lightly scented and smooth, not gooey or sticky. Not heavily medicated though so want enough for my skin condition.
Sara M.
Four falls, New Brunswick
I must say i am never disappointed with aveeno products. I have very dry skin and the intese moisture repair cream really helps hydrate my skin. Love it!
evelyn a.
Puerto Rico
Muy buena para la piel madura. Protege y repara la piel y la mantiene joven y saludable.Quita la resequedad de la piel y es refrescante usarla.
Sarah T.
I use this product for my children's eczema. It hydrates their skin well and doesn't react with the eczema.
I typically buy ours at our local pharmacy.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.