BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Mary A.
Hayes, VA
This stuff definitely adds moisture. I only used it at night after a shower when I didn't need to go anywhere because it does take a while to soak in, but I also slathered it on it gobs.
Rebecca W.
Whitby , ON, ON
This product actually works at relieving dry itchy skin. Starts to relieve itch within minutes. It's absorbed into the skin quickly and doesn't leave it oily but instantly feels softer!
Jayme C.
This stuff worked absolutely amazing!! within 2-3 uses my eczema was gone and my face and arms were back to sort and smooth. I have continued to use this and it hasn't come back either
Jaimey M.
I only use Aveeno or Vaseline as my go to products, I really like all of Aveeno's products, especially the intense moisture repair cream as someone with excema and very dry skin. I use the baby aveeno for my kids as it's all that works on their skin.
Brittany B.
Cochrane , AB
I used this by doctors suggestion when I had extreme dry skin on my hands and feet. Worked so well I was so impressed. Not greasy not stinky. Took the itch away quickly and within a few days my skin was clearing up. It's my go to lotion now.
Bianca B.
I adore this body moisturizer - especially in the winter when my skin tends to be extra dry and flaky. It give my skin the moisture that it needs and puts life back into it
Tara B.
Bancroft, Ontario
I have very dry skin and this product totally rocks!my mom bought it for me to try and it helped drastically and you don't need to use much at all.It eliminated my dry patches and left me feeling hydrated opposed to dry and blah
Willow M.
Sault Ste Marie, Ontario
I have very dry patches of skin on my jawline after putting this on it felt soothed and much better after a couple days the dry patches were starting to improve but you have to use it every night. Overall pretty good product
Manda R.
Brampton
I really enjoy this cream, it keeps my skin super fresh and hydrated. I have very sensitive skin, so its hard for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't clog my pores, or make me break out.
Sara C.
Chambly, QC
Holy grail cream. I can use this on my face and body no problem. It's one of the only creams that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It amsorbs really nicely with no greasy film and the slight eucalyptus scent is really refreshing.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.