BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Mary A.
Hayes, VA
This stuff definitely adds moisture. I only used it at night after a shower when I didn't need to go anywhere because it does take a while to soak in, but I also slathered it on it gobs.
Jaimey M.
I only use Aveeno or Vaseline as my go to products, I really like all of Aveeno's products, especially the intense moisture repair cream as someone with excema and very dry skin. I use the baby aveeno for my kids as it's all that works on their skin.
Jayme C.
This stuff worked absolutely amazing!! within 2-3 uses my eczema was gone and my face and arms were back to sort and smooth. I have continued to use this and it hasn't come back either
Janet P.
Aveeno makes one of the best moisturizers and I love using this product for my sensitive and dry skin. It costs a little more than other moisturizers but it is worth it. I have been using this product for a long time and would recommend it.
I use the hand cream on my hands and dermatits on my elbow and it works greatly! It repairs my broken skin and leaves my skin hydrated and really really soft.

would highly recommend it also for really dry cracked knuckles. it dries so quickly but locks in that relief you need for hours.
Brittany B.
Cochrane , AB
I used this by doctors suggestion when I had extreme dry skin on my hands and feet. Worked so well I was so impressed. Not greasy not stinky. Took the itch away quickly and within a few days my skin was clearing up. It's my go to lotion now.
Brooke N.
Fort St. John, BC
Living in a really cold, dry area I need a pretty heavy cream to get me through the winter. This is a staple in my house to get me through. It moisturizes deeply and takes care of the winter excema I sometimes get. It can leave your skin a little greasy but it doesn't bother me as it does fully absorb usually within 10 to 15 or so minutes.
Tonya G.
After trying several different lotions on my baby's that didn't dry their skin out i finally tried aveeno baby. It works amazing, smells great, and is with in our budget. It is definitely a must have.
Bianca B.
I adore this body moisturizer - especially in the winter when my skin tends to be extra dry and flaky. It give my skin the moisture that it needs and puts life back into it
Tara B.
Bancroft, Ontario
I have very dry skin and this product totally rocks!my mom bought it for me to try and it helped drastically and you don't need to use much at all.It eliminated my dry patches and left me feeling hydrated opposed to dry and blah
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.