BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Sumaiya A.
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I live in a city that is extremely dry and this has an adverse effect on my skin, as it dries up a lot and sometimes my the bottom of my feet have cracks. I use this Aveeno moisturizing cream and it works wonders on my skin, it leaves it feeling hydrated, moisturized and soft. I use this all over my body and even the bottom of my feet. It's simply amazing!
laura w.
Mississauga, ON
This product works really well in the winter. I usually put it on my heels because they tend to get cracked in the winter and it helps fix them and give them a lot of moisture. I like that it comes in the tub because it's easier to put on my heels. It gives a good amount of moisture but isn't greasy. Also is good for dry patches on my hands from the winter bitterness!
Shenna M.
Aveeno is a must for me especially during the winter. My job requires me to wash my hands very frequently so they dry out so much they crack and bleed. Using Aveeno everyday helps keep them hydrated and prevents the cracking and bleeding. I've tried many different types of lotion and none come close to Aveeno in my books!
Chantelle S.
Winnipeg, MB
This is a great product for the end of a sunburn, poison ivy, and on tattoos. I use it as a cure-all. It's very thick and has a light scent. It is always in my bathroom cabinet and I take it with me whenever we go camping! Great lotion!
Nancy I.
I keep a tub of this cream in my changing station as it's perfect for smoothing rough and dry patches on my infant and preschooler. It's fragrance-free and super moisturizing. Ideal year round and post bath time. Highly recommended!
Selena M.
I have extremely dry skin and especially during the winter. I've used facial scrubs, high end moisturizers and multiple drugstore creams. This cream has definitely help my skin not crack during the day. This cream has helped my skin during winter but it doesn't provide me the moisture I need. Overall I would rate this nine out of 10 as it did help my skin at some extent.
Kerry O.
In colder months or when the weather goes from hot to cold, my hands tend to get a bit dry and tough especially round my buckles. I have used many moisturizers but this was probably the only one that showed real improvement from the second I put it on. I have used it on my face and it works really well too.
Denise C.
Truro, NS
This product goes on smooth and is absorbed with very little effort leaving skin feeling less tight and irritated. It made my hands feel young again without making them sticky, and throughout the day didn't make my skin oily . It was a little heavy under makeup.
Wemi A.
London, UK
As someone who suffers from both dry and sensitive skin, this product worked wonderfully in rehydrating my skin. I would relly recommend it if you want to help bring a lot of moisture to your skin.
Claire S.
I alternate between this product and another. It's great dealing with my dry skin and eczema but it can become a little drying after a few hours, needing to add more product. I would like it to be a little more hydrating overall but I will purchase it again.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.