BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
deb m.
Owen Sound, Ontario
I can't begin to tell you how dry and itchy my skin gets in the winter months but I found the Aveeno Naturals Intense Moisture Repair Cream soothes and calms my skin instantly !!
Kaki C.
I had purchased this because I wanted to stop using prescribed steroids for my skin. However, initially, it was horrible. This takes time for your skin to get used to.
Kennedy x.
Halifax, NS
I use this for my face and body right now because I am on accutane and it keeps my dryness to a minimum. This is a new holy grail product for me!!!
Trishaa B.
Otter Lake, QC
Wellness Guru Expert
My daughter suffers from bad eczema I purchased this for her after a flare up and results were seen the next day aveeno is truly a miracle formula
Emily F.
Covina , CA
Great product, always left my skin extremely soft & repaired some dry areas i had in less than two weeks i saw results. would recommend
Amanda C.
I use this during winter months when my skin is very dry. This cream is soothing and helps to keep my skin from drying out.
Isaura D.
My skin is very dry and also i live in a tropical country so... this moisture cream is fective for me i love it.
Brianne S.
Saint johns, FL
I love this lotion. Very creamy and heavy, perfect for winter. I would give 5 stars but it's very expensive.
Ash B.
Very thick and hydrating. Can sometimes leave me feeling greasy even after I have slept with this on.
Jonalyn S.
Calgary
Made my skin extra soft and subtle. Good for those dry winter days. Would recommend!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.