BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Diana A.
I absolutely love this lotion. Not only is it very moisturizing, but it has a light consistency. Very recommendable for dry, cracked, and itchy skin.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
first off this is amazing, very well packaged and the price is just right! the results are amazing and i def recommend
Kristina M.
I have really dry skin so this stuff works great! It adds that hydration my skin needs. I like that there is no scent.
Sophia M.
My skin is definitely on the really dry side and this moisturizer cream was really helpful during the dry winter months on my skin.
Jasmine M.
Carpentersville, IL
This product is really good for dry skin , It repairs the skin and makes the skin feeling soft. I really love this lotion for the winter for when I get dry skin
Brooke N.
Fort St. John, BC
Living in a really cold, dry area I need a pretty heavy cream to get me through the winter. This is a staple in my house to get me through. It moisturizes deeply and takes care of the winter excema I sometimes get. It can leave your skin a little greasy but it doesn't bother me as it does fully absorb usually within 10 to 15 or so minutes.
Madison M.
Iroquois
This cream helped my skin so much, I have extremely sensitive skin and this worked wonders. It's a great price and the packaging is great. I have used this numerous times and would buy it again. The only thing that bugs me about this cream is the wet feeling left on my face after but that does go away very quickly.
I use the hand cream on my hands and dermatits on my elbow and it works greatly! It repairs my broken skin and leaves my skin hydrated and really really soft.

would highly recommend it also for really dry cracked knuckles. it dries so quickly but locks in that relief you need for hours.
Janet P.
Aveeno makes one of the best moisturizers and I love using this product for my sensitive and dry skin. It costs a little more than other moisturizers but it is worth it. I have been using this product for a long time and would recommend it.
Tonya G.
After trying several different lotions on my baby's that didn't dry their skin out i finally tried aveeno baby. It works amazing, smells great, and is with in our budget. It is definitely a must have.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.