BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Joshua V.
Pittsfield, MA
This helped to repair my dry cracked hands without leaving me with a stinging sensation
kailey j.
Akron, OH
This product takes care of my dry, capped skin. It leaves it soft and smelling great!!!
Valerie O.
It's a good product! Use it usually on my elbows and need the most and it does its job!
Gretchen C.
Northville, Mi
My legs are very dry in the winter, I love using this to moisturize! I certainly helps!
Falinda F.
Aveeno helped my dry skin this winter. I Now have soft baby feet and smooth silky skin.
Sheena W.
Windsor mill , MD
I use this for my son he has severe exzema it is a great product . It is very effective
Brittney B.
This is great for my dry, winter skin! Smooth application and you can see the effects.
Patricia V.
Brooklyn, NY
Aveeno is such a great brand. This is the perfect tool for winter in the harsh weather
Rosa V.
My favorite product from aveeno. My skin is very dry and this product has changed that.
Geannette R.
Paterson, NJ
I have eczema and this cream really helps when I run out of prescribed cream medicine.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.