BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Elizabeth T.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Me and my mom both love this stuff. its so amazing and moisturizing i totally recommend.
Corey O.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This works great on my son's dry skin - I recommend it for eczema or extremely dry skin.
Emily M.
I can get pretty dry skin and this really helps replenish my skin and keeps it that way!
Melissa 6.
Awesome moisture! lasts a long time with such a large container usually for a great price
Rudy A.
Staten Island , Ny
Great product. Not slimy. Great for moisturizing. Helped with cracked and dry skin a lot.
Shannon C.
Plainville, IL
Keeps my skin soft and hydrated and also gives it a healthy glow that keeps me beautfule
Bernie O.
Glenshaw, PA
Great for my skin during the winter, I tend to have really dry skin so this really helps
Bobbi P.
Redford, MI
Great for the body. Especially after a shave. Not so great on the face. Fragrance free
sapna p.
Warren, MI
Its great for my sensitive itchy skin. It does not break you out and moisturizes well.
Bryannah N.
Richmond, ME
So Moisturizing! It helped me so much! With my dry skin!!!! I love it😘😘😘😘!!!!! Buy it!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.