BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Nancy H.
East Stroudsburg, PA
It works well I usually have coupons and that is why I buy it or wait for it to go on sale. Makes my skin very smooth. I like the scent and will keep using it
Monica H.
I tried my boyfriend's Aveeno by rubbing it on him and it smelled so good on my hands without a girly scent. He liked it too. We definitely would buy again.
Kiersten D.
Maywood, IL
This is some good product. I have terrible dry skin, especially in the winter. It leaves your skin very soft and moisturized. Holy grail for skin products.
Jennifer R.
High Point, NC
I use this daily. It has great moisturizers and works a lot better than most others for the same price. No greasy film after application, soaks in nicely.
Ryann C.
Roseville, MI
I personally love to use this when I have really dry legs or after I shave my legs. You could honestly use it anywhere. It works very well for the price.
Anjela S.
I really like this product and I find it really helps in the winter months when my skin is extra dry. Works great as a moisturizer under makeup as well.
Jennifer L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Seems to really help moisturize my face, I suffer from.dry skin everyday and with this product I can honestly say that I don't have flaky skin anymore
Brittany G.
Rio Grande City, TX
When I be been outside for a couple of hours I like to wear this. It brings back the moisture and keeps it locked in. Other leave my skin way too oily
Takarra H.
Wellness Guru Expert
My mom uses this product all the time. It gives her moisture for a good period of time. It is smooth but for me I use it had a little more moisture.
Lexie S.
Weatherford, TX
I have really dry skin and also eczema and this really helps sooth my skin. It takes away any dryness or itchiness and leaves my skin feeling fresh
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.