BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Annmarie A.
Kennebunk, Me
We have children with extreme cases of eczema. It is hard to find a product that holds in the moisture and gives relief. This product did a better job than most. It did not cause stinging or increase pain. It was successful in decreasing some of the irritation.
Lexi V.
Clovis , CA
I had an extreme outbreak with my eczema and i couldnt find any relief besides applying lotion 24/7. I tried about 13049830 different moisturizers during that time, and this one really felt like it penetrated my skin as promised. it was moisturizing without the greasy feeling.
Adrianna D.
La Feria , TX
This moisturizer work really great for your body especially your legs. I've always had the issue with some product tingling after I shaved my legs and applied it. But with Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relieve Intense Moisture Repair Cream that's not an issue.
Alexandra W.
Lake View, NY
I use this moisturizer only body during the winter because my arms and legs get very dry. It's perfect to use after shaving my legs as well. After I use the lotion my legs are so smooth and soft. It's not irritating to my sensitive skin at all. I recommend it!
Becky A.
Hialeah, FL
I have very sensitive ski and as a result suffer from Eczema. I was looking for a moisturizer that would relieve my dry skin without breaking me out unfortunately this cream did nothing for my skin. Although it dd not cause an allergic reaction I did not feel my skin hydrated even after many applications.
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
I have eczema on my hands and legs. IT is worse during the winter months. I have recently switched to a different brand, but I used Aveeno's repair cream for quite some time. I was very happy with it, but I did have to apply it again half way through the day.
Amanda J.
Salem, MO
This was just OK. As someone who suffers from eczema, it takes something special to relieve and moisturize my skin. This felt like it just stayed on my skin and didn't truly soak in or relieve my dry skin. It did work on my kids, but wouldn't buy it again.
Haley Z.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Seriously love this. It's the perfect amount of moisturizer plus it doesn't overwhelm you with scent or feel greasy. I love putting this on before bed every night because it makes my skin feel so refreshed and nice throughout the next day! Would recommend
Kenna P.
Provo, UT
I have super sensitive and oily skin and this moisturizer is great with my skin type. I put it on before bed and my skin is smooth and not oily when I wake up which is awesome. It exceeded my expectation and I would definitely purchase it again! Love it
Priya V.
Absolutely in love with this moisturizer, it makes my skin feel really soft after using it and it repairs dry skin in a good amount of time so I can definitely say it met my expectations and I'm truly satisfied. I buy it again and again when I run out!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.