BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Natalie M.
Clarendon, TX
I have really cracked feet so I decided to try this moisturizer and it worked like a charm
Jennifer G.
Mostly use this on my dry days and it will balance my skin out without making it super oily
Jessica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love it this product I really do recommend it I think anyone can use it I use it everyday
patricia M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Amazing! Great for dry skin, makes a huge difference especially when living in a dry area!
Ashley D.
White, GA
Amazing for moisturizing sensitive skin and keeping skin always looking bright and healthy.
Kayla A.
We have dry, eczema prone skin and love this moisturizer! Works great for the whole family.
Elizabeth H.
This is the BEST!! My feet get so dry and itchy and this solves it! I use it every night!!
Ashlee S.
FALMOUTH, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is perfect for eczema it's thick so it stays on longer no oily feeling after applied
Shelley P.
Rancho Cordova, CA
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Meaghan C.
Saint Louis, MO
My dry winter skin feels so soft after using this just a few times! Will be buying more!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.