BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Recently needed a great lotion for my dry skin. This product worked wonders! Definitely would recommend.
Natalia J.
My favorite body moisturizer. I have normal to dry skin so this is holy grail for me
Catherine B.
Aiken, SC
Love this product so much! Have used it for many years and could not go without it!
Katiana S.
Boise
Works well! Helped my severely dry skin and excema. Good bargain. Would buy again.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing
Nicole G.
Adelanto , Ca
It's a little oily but it works wonders I get cracked knuckles and this helps them
Marina A.
Hicksville, NY
This cream is the best repair the skin very fast .I used twisted a day small good and the skin feeling very soft
maricela e.
Temecula, CA
Love this product! Provides all day relief for itchy dry skin, non greasy and moisturizing.
Ashley E.
Manville, NJ
Xixkxofococpfofpfpdodoxospflfodidodpdofididosodidpdosodosisosodidisodododododododi
Laila J.
Alexandria, VA
I have used this for my dry skin , used on hands and body and despairs dry skin in few days
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.