BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Bobbi P.
Redford, MI
Great for the body. Especially after a shave. Not so great on the face. Fragrance free
Geannette R.
Paterson, NJ
I have eczema and this cream really helps when I run out of prescribed cream medicine.
nichele W.
I love to slather on this cream after my bath. It does a great job of moisturizing and the scent is not overwhelming.
Alyssa S.
Nottingham, MD
Gentle and not heavy but was a quick fix for dry patches. Would use it again but not a perm fix
Ryan F.
This one time I was at the beach and the Sand just made my hands so dry. I put this on and magic happened.
Ayesha Q.
Canton, MI
I have really dry skin and this soothes my skin. I use this day and night. It is magic in a jar.
Dee U.
Filer, ID
This stuff really helps bring moisture to your face and it helps me with dryer and peeling skin.
Brittany H.
This is great for dry irritated skin like mine! I used it for a few days and saw quick results.
Vaneza C.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this lotion. During pregnancy it helped me reduce redness and itchiness! Saved my life!!!
Derek W.
Columbus, OH
I have sensitive skin and it keeps it from being dry and itchy. the best thing ever.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.