BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
maricela e.
Temecula, CA
Love this product! Provides all day relief for itchy dry skin, non greasy and moisturizing.
Brittany J.
Iron Station, NC
I'm in love with this cream! Not many lotions work for my Hans but this one works wonders.
Morgan N.
Fitchburg,WI
Love this cream. It does so well on my dry spots and it's not oily at all. Highly suggest.
Ciana M.
Providence , RI
Good product. A bit slimy and sticky, but not as bad as some other intensive moisturizers.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is great for really dry skin or after sunburn. I may even try it after my next tattoo
Karlee S.
Canton, GA
Great for chapped skin especially during the winter months. Also great for sensitive skin!
Amanda H.
Hoover, AL
Felt greasy. Worked well during winter months to hold moisture in. I only used it at night
Chasity C.
Norman, OK
I use it whenever my skin needs a calming dose of lotion to get my skin back into balance.
Aline S.
Jacksonville, NC
So great for my skin! I use it often and my skin gets better every time! So soft and strong
Elizabeth T.
Little Rock, AR
This is perfect for cracked feet or hands. I personally love lotion and this suits me well.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.