BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
paola c.
Hallettsville, TX
Great moisturizer makes your skin feel soft and its a good skin repair I surely recommend it
Sarah M.
Trenton, MI
I give this a five start its great for my skin, makes it nice an soft way absolutely amazing.
Lindsey N.
Sharptown, MD
Absolutely love this product. It really keeps my skin moisturized without leaving it sticky!
Zenaida C.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin was so dry and luckly i came across this moisturizer it keeps me skin moist all day.
Carli D.
Brighton , Ma
Great smell and great results. Made my hands smooth and not dry within just a few days time.
Katie R.
Burke, VA
Best daily moisturizer. Doesn't break you out at all, and always replenishes lost hydration.
Ashley  T.
Aveeno makes me so soft. It helps really well for me and my eczema. It restores all moisture.
Laila J.
Alexandria, VA
I have used this for my dry skin , used on hands and body and despairs dry skin in few days
Cynthia R.
Santa Ana, CA
Love to put it only face before I go to sleep, that way I wake up with a smooth clean face
Kelly S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not my favorite lotion ever but it does the job. Aveeno is a good brand with a good price.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.