BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Meaghan C.
Saint Louis, MO
My dry winter skin feels so soft after using this just a few times! Will be buying more!
Gretchen C.
Northville, Mi
My legs are very dry in the winter, I love using this to moisturize! I certainly helps!
Sam E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was excited to try this product but it is a little too oily for my taste.Not a bad product overall though.
Karlee S.
Canton, GA
Great for chapped skin especially during the winter months. Also great for sensitive skin!
Stephanie M.
If looking for something to moisturize dry, cracked skin, this is a great product. Really helped my skin 5/5
Rosa V.
My favorite product from aveeno. My skin is very dry and this product has changed that.
Valerie O.
It's a good product! Use it usually on my elbows and need the most and it does its job!
Sheena W.
Windsor mill, MD
I use this for my son he has severe exzema it is a great product . It is very effective
James J.
Atlanta, GA
Great for all of your skin irritation. Use daily or as needed. It will give you amazing results.
sapna p.
Warren, MI
Its great for my sensitive itchy skin. It does not break you out and moisturizes well.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.