BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Zenaida C.
Riverside, CA
My skin was so dry and luckly i came across this moisturizer it keeps me skin moist all day.
patricia M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Amazing! Great for dry skin, makes a huge difference especially when living in a dry area!
Shauni N.
I prefer pump bottles over twist off lids for convenience. This product does work great and leaves your skin moisturized.
Shelley P.
Rancho Cordova, CA
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Melissa 6.
Awesome moisture! lasts a long time with such a large container usually for a great price
Bernie O.
Glenshaw, PA
Great for my skin during the winter, I tend to have really dry skin so this really helps
Shannon C.
Plainville, IL
Keeps my skin soft and hydrated and also gives it a healthy glow that keeps me beautfule
Daniela G.
This has helped repair my dry damaged skin over the years and this product is very effective so thanks aveeno
Katie R.
Burke, VA
Best daily moisturizer. Doesn't break you out at all, and always replenishes lost hydration.
Tina C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Aveeno makes the best moisturizer hands down. my dermatologist recommended it to me and its been heaven sent.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.