BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Maria C.
If you suffer from dry skin it's great! It really hydrates your skin , I highly recommend it
Carli D.
Brighton , Ma
Great smell and great results. Made my hands smooth and not dry within just a few days time.
Emily P.
My hands were cracked and dry I bought this and put it on as needed. It helped tremendously.
Jessica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love it this product I really do recommend it I think anyone can use it I use it everyday
Tanya E.
San Antonio, TX
Does not irritate face too much . But drys quick it is not most enough for my face . I use it quickly
Elizabeth T.
Fayetteville, AR
This is perfect for cracked feet or hands. I personally love lotion and this suits me well.
Caylee T.
Lake Geneva, WI
Really helps when you have dry hands from winter months. Could also be used for feet that are callused and extremely dry.
Debborah M.
Georgetown, SC
Works great on bad skin and people with psoriasis. Stops it from cracking and bleeding...............
Chasity C.
Norman, OK
I use it whenever my skin needs a calming dose of lotion to get my skin back into balance.
Ashley M.
North Port, FL
This is awesome, I have seen my skin look so good, and it feels good not oily. I would recommend this
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.