BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Sandra R.
A very good product for those who suffer from extremely dry skin. Moistures your skin very well.
Nichole  O.
Slayton, MN
Love all aveeno products. This product has helped when my hands split open from the dry and cold.
Rachel W.
Wickliffe, OH
Not much to this cream. Mosturized only sparingly. Was not very impressed. But it would suffice.
Alyssa S.
Nottingham, MD
Gentle and not heavy but was a quick fix for dry patches. Would use it again but not a perm fix
Jess C.
Bronx, NY
I suffer from eczema so this help at times to just hydrate the areas that felt so dry and itchy
Victoria C.
New Brunswick, NJ
UGHHH...I love this product. I have really dry skin and it instantly helps and repairs my skin.
Shannan W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product lots of us in household have dry skin and this creme is a great relief for us
Kathleen  G.
Love how great this works for my skin my skin is very dry and this lotion works so great for it
Kamesha n.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Leaves skin moisturized and feeling smooth. The extended moisture is excellent and smells good.
Amberley C.
A little too greasy for me. Even after putting it on at night still woke up with greasy hands.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.