BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Zoe H.
This is amazing for legs after a shower or all over the body , it has a slight sent
Victoria W.
Madison Heights, MI
This product worked well but didn't absorb as fast as I would have liked it to. It smelled really good.
andrea c.
Simi Valley, CA
I love this creme .....it actually heals dry skin and doesny irritate it more which soothes it
Anna M.
Toledo, OH
This one was ok I'm in my sixties and a heavy smoker so I'm always looking for that magic wand
Sarah M.
Trenton, MI
I give this a five start its great for my skin, makes it nice an soft way absolutely amazing.
Alina M.
Richardson, TX
This is easy to use, soaks into your skin super quickly, I have noticed my skin is softer from using this product.
Elyse H.
Seminole, TX
I deal a lot with eczema, this cream was amazing for it! very moisturizing and was not greasy!
San S.
This is the best friend to my dry skin. It is not greasy and makes my skin feel very hydrated.
Lindsey N.
Sharptown, MD
Absolutely love this product. It really keeps my skin moisturized without leaving it sticky!
Mark  M.
Brandon, FL
I really enjoy this product. It does what it says it will do. I would recommend this product to anyone
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.