BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Mikaela M.
Altadena, CA
I use this so much! It's my life. I have sensitive skin and this just makes me feel really good.
Laura D.
Marine City, MI
Great for winter! When my skin starts to crack and dry out, I use this before bed and my skin feels 100% better when I wake up
Julie J.
Henderson, NV
Ugh! I love it. I cant believe i found something that treated my skin so well. I recommended it to my sister and she loves it.
Kamesha n.
Leaves skin moisturized and feeling smooth. The extended moisture is excellent and smells good.
Victoria C.
New Brunswick, NJ
UGHHH...I love this product. I have really dry skin and it instantly helps and repairs my skin.
Ana K.
Astoria, NY
I use this during these past super harsh winters we've been having. It's great for my dry skin!
Natalie M.
Escondido, CA
This moisturizer is very hydrating , it feels fresh and smooth once applied to you're face or anywhere basically (:
Zakira P.
This helps a lot with dry or cracked skin. It helps to soften up your hands and other dry areas
Brittany W.
Forest City, PA
This lotion helps a lot with preventing dry, cracked skin through the winter season
Karen H.
Lagrange, In
Love this! I have psorisis on my right hand and this helps with soothing the dryness and itch!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.