BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Amanda R.
Albrightsvlle, PA
I really like this cream! It's thick and works wonders on my elbows. I will continue to use this
Megan R.
Used on child with eczema. No burning. Helps keep the flair ups controlled used between RX creams
Elissa M.
Evansville, IN
I really like this product. I get really dry skin very often and use this product. I helps a lot.
Dee U.
Filer, ID
This stuff really helps bring moisture to your face and it helps me with dryer and peeling skin.
Ayesha Q.
Canton, MI
I have really dry skin and this soothes my skin. I use this day and night. It is magic in a jar.
Mona M.
Oakland, CA
Very good product this moisturizer is so gentle on your face and body and very good for dry skin
Mikaela M.
Altadena, CA
I use this so much! It's my life. I have sensitive skin and this just makes me feel really good.
Makayla S.
It's a really good moisturizer. It's very light and it repairs dry skin and i absolutely love it.
Summer D.
I love Aveeno. Love it so much! Aveeno has some of the best skincare products that are out there.
Shamron M.
Since having my first child my skin hasn't been the same until I discovered aveeno repair cream..
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.