BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Rudy A.
Staten Island , Ny
Great product. Not slimy. Great for moisturizing. Helped with cracked and dry skin a lot.
Da'Nard M.
Detroit, MI
Very good for use in the winter time! Helps keep skin moisturized and from cracking or being ashy.
Tzaitel G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It's good, but let the heaviness, it is not absorbed very fast. And I feel I'm staining everything.
Julie K.
Ellicott City, MD
I love the thickness but easy application of this cream. Comparable to neutrogena norweigan formula lotion.
Dominique C.
Very moisturizing and thick so it soaks in nicely! I enjoy using on rough winter hands and elbows.
Alexa Rae M.
Stony Point, NY
Great cream for really dry skin. Thick but not too thick. It lasted a while.
Kaitlyn R.
Kansas City, KS
Again, another product I'm asked to review even though I said I haven't used this product in the past.
Sheena S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Use this on baby with ezcema. Really helps her skin. She doesn't break out anymore and her skin is so soft
Makayla S.
It's a really good moisturizer. It's very light and it repairs dry skin and i absolutely love it.
Sandra R.
A very good product for those who suffer from extremely dry skin. Moistures your skin very well.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.