BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Savanna W.
Seattle, WA
Great during the winter keeps my skin feeling silky smooth. Especially just after a nice shower.
Salina L.
Lansing, MI
My skin gets really dry at times and this is the best thing is tried to help my skin! It's good.
Heather S.
Mechanicsville, VA
Not impressed with this moisturizer. It left my skin feeling oily and did not help my dry areas.
James J.
Atlanta, GA
Great for all of your skin irritation. Use daily or as needed. It will give you amazing results.
Amy H.
Kalispell, MT
This isn't a bad product. It made me break out a little bit , but the overall result is very nice
Destiny C.
Waldorf, MD
I've used this product numerous times, especially on areas that tend to get dry! It works wonders
Maritza C.
Millville, NJ
My son has eczema, so the cream helps a lot! Keeps his skin moisturized & smells really good too
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
Love it, I put it on my feet at night and it keeps them nice and smooth and non cracky and rough
Emery A.
Laie, HI
Pretty expensive but very moisturizing! I used it in less than a month because I was so addicted!
Sean W.
Glendale , AZ
This lotion is awesome when it comes to healing dry skin. Does not hurt when applied to dry skin
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.