BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
kimberly g.
Grandview, TN
This is great stuff. My little girl has really bad eczema and this keeps her poor little hand moist.
although if your hand are broken or cracked it can burn.
paola c.
Hallettsville, TX
Great moisturizer makes your skin feel soft and its a good skin repair I surely recommend it
Crystal P.
Lacota, MI
I like using this but only at nighttime. I have other lotions I love using also. But this does wonders.
Estefany C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Aveeno is one of my favorite body lotions. Leaves me with soft skin & moisturized. Great for dry skin
Tracey G.
Warren, OH
Good moisturizer made skin soft and smell good skin would be a little dry bit after using this it wasn't as dry
Arhanxa C.
Winnetka, CA
This lotion has my skin feeling so smooth and refreshed! Ever since I started using it my skin has not been dry! Love it.
Adamari A.
Weslaco, TX
Really good. for. severe. dry. skin helps relieve eczema. Especially when its cold putside it relives the skin
Morgan E.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
This moisturizer is great for the cold winter months when skin gets super itchy and dry. Instant relief and not too thick
Jenifer R.
Bronx , NY
Great for very dry skin! I love how it moisturizes and leaves skin silky smooth.
Taylor  V.
Brooklyn, NY
Aveeno is my favorite lotion brand and I have super sensitive skin never had a problem, always work!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.