BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Nicole E.
Love it! It smells good and makes my skin feel so healthy and amazing. its very very moisturizing!
Tzaitel G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It's good, but let the heaviness, it is not absorbed very fast. And I feel I'm staining everything.
Wensalee B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has been great on my dry cracked hands and feet. Cured mine in two use. Can't live without it.
Bailey J.
Was really moisturizing, and helpful since I have extremely dry skin. Comes with a lot of product.
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I loved This Moisturizer ! It made me feel relief & it Repaired my skin amazingly highly recommend!
Carrie C.
Dalzell, SC
I have very dry skin on my face and I tried this out and found it to be very effective on my skin.
Jackie M.
Bronx, Ny
Helps relieve my excema rash and soothing the skin and heals broken skin . Also makes rash go away
Rachel D.
Flowery Branch, GA
I love this product bc I have really dry skin and whenever I have an episode I go back to my aveeno
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this on my dry winter skin and my son's eczema and it is making a huge difference
Elizabeth m.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Great for dry skin. I use it on my daughter and she has sensitive skin and it doesn't break her out
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.