BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Estefany C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Aveeno is one of my favorite body lotions. Leaves me with soft skin & moisturized. Great for dry skin
Haley A.
Helps my son and I when we have an eczema patch some up. And leaves his skin soft and smelling good:)
Taylor  V.
Brooklyn, NY
Aveeno is my favorite lotion brand and I have super sensitive skin never had a problem, always work!
Candie O.
Very moisterizing. Leaves skin soft and hydrated. Non-greasy. Smells good. Great for sensitive skin.
Ally M.
Love! I have dry skin and this helps. I use this when I need want more smooth silky feeling of skin.
Ashley M.
North Port, FL
This is awesome, I have seen my skin look so good, and it feels good not oily. I would recommend this
Ripa C.
Brooklyn , NY
I love it! I have cracked heels, and it helps mosterize it. I think my heels are looking better now
Heather B.
Terre Haute, IN
I had surgery recently to repair skin I like this. Feel refreshed when I use and not dry and itchy
Dominique C.
Very moisturizing and thick so it soaks in nicely! I enjoy using on rough winter hands and elbows.
Da'Nard M.
Detroit, MI
Very good for use in the winter time! Helps keep skin moisturized and from cracking or being ashy.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.