BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Brittany M.
Gainesville, TX
Ibuse this becaise it helps with my psoriasis. I love that it helps with the dryness.
Tyler A.
San Antonio, TX
I need more hydration, I love Aveeno products but this didn't pack enough moisture for my super dry skin.
Aaron M.
Flint, Mi
Used something like this for my tattoos for the healing process. Worked wonders and never had any itches!
allison b.
This works great but I only use it on my nose because that's the only part of my fave that is really dry.
Elyse W.
This product is great for extremely itchy and dry skin. It keeps your skin hydrated.
Stephanie K.
Staten Island, NY
My skin type is pretty dry. love this product because it keeps my skin moisturized for a very long time.
Isabel B.
Monroeville , Pa
It works really well but if you have extra dry skin you will need something stronger! Its also expensive
Cass K.
New Hope, MN
I'm on Accutane and this really helps my severe dry skin . I get flakey and it seems to help control it
Kaley H.
HAWESVILLE, KY
Did not like this product. didn't give me the moisture I was looking for personally
Melissa B.
Bangor, ME
Worked great in the beginning but didn't last as long as I would like. Smells good and is silky feeling
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.