BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Gabriella L.
Love this product! Leaves my skin so soft. The down side is that if you rub it in to much it becomes stiff and turns into shreds like and eraser. But practice makes perfect!
member-06317fe11
Pekin, IL
I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals.
heather o.
Vallejo, CA
I tried this product on my son screen and it does work he didn't have any more skin dry and also my brother had dry skin and it came off when he started to use this lotion
Shanon S.
Anchorage, AK
Living in Alaska, it can get very dry up here. This helps me get through it! I also work in a restaurant on weekends and get eczema on my hands. This is a miracle worker!
Ashley G.
Hialeah, FL
I got really dry skin from using hand sanitizer and needed a cream to repair my dry skin. this was the one in just a few days i could really see the difference in my skin
Daniella O.
Bakersfield, CA
I absoulutely love this product because it does its job correctly leaving your skin smooth and soft and it doesn't have a scent which I think is nice for a moisturizer
Natasha T.
Love this, my skin tends to get really dry in the winter, especially my feet, Aveeno is my best friend in winter because it really does the job, the absolute best!!
Jenn H.
San Antonio, TX
Love love love it! The skin on my hands were paling and the skin is raw underneath, I've only used this twice a day for 2 days and it's done wonders for my hands.
Nitza O.
Aveeno has been such a relief to my dry skin. I have very sensitive skin and there are many creams I can't use because they irritates my skin. This cream is great
Stephanie W.
Fayetteville, NC
I have very dry skin in the colder months and this moisturizer takes care of it in a hurry! It is so clean feeling. Doesn't leave your face oily or feeling heavy!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.