BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Chilli N.
Cupertino, CA
I really love aveeno brand. It calms and soothes my sensitive and dry skin. I like creams more in the winter due to the fact that it is heavier moisturizer, usually use a lotion in the summer. This is nice moisturizer and doesn't have a heavy scent. The only downside is that its a tube, so it gets a contaminated easier.
Tahirah C.
I really like the result that get from this product. So many lotions say stuff like, "for severe dry skin" or "super moisturizer" and they don't work at all. This is a go-to product for me because I know that it definitely works for me. It has also made me want to try other Aveeno products because I really like this one.
BoxKraz E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aveeno intense moisture repair cream works great with areas of skin that have suffered from steong dryness. During the winter Inexperience heavy dryness in my upper arms and elbows. This cream helps keep my skin from worsening and relives the dryness I suffer from.
Chade T.
Columbus, OH
Love using this because I work with children in a daycare so I'm constantly washing my hands and with being in the winter months my skin is so dry . It helps so much and doors by have much of a smell so it won't mix with anything that I'm already wearing that day .
Abigail C.
I had really bad itchy, dry and irritated skin on the outsides of my knees, but not to the point of eczema, so my mom bought me this. After using it for about 3 nights straight after a shower the itchy dry skin went away! I definitely recommend to those with dry skin! Try an unscented lotion.
Rachel S.
Medina, OH
I used to work for a dermatologist (3 years) There was nothing we recommended to our patients more than Aveeno skin cream. This lotion is out of this world. It is so smooth and creamy. It goes on and you instantly feel relief. Especially during the winter months. I don't typically like the feel of lotion on my hands after applying it to the rest of my body, but this doesn't feel like anything at all. Its really a fantastic product.
Saby A.
I really enjoy this product. It is refreshing to the skin and moisturizes well. It is very effective and worth buying. it is a good amount for the pricing. You can get it at your local drug store. I would buy it again when i need the product. it is very useful.
Sadi C.
Independence, MO
I have really, really dry skin! This product was great to use at night to help keep my skin moisturized while I was sleeping. It is gentle on the skin, and doesn't leave you too oily after it soaks in to the epidermis. It was a great find at walmart, and relatively cheap too!
Travis L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have really bad dry and cracked hands, this stuff works wonders and isn't oily. A little on the pricey side, but one tub can last well over a year. A little bit goes a long way with this stuff!! Have purchased multiple times, plan to purchase again when I need to
Annmarie A.
Kennebunk, Me
We have children with extreme cases of eczema. It is hard to find a product that holds in the moisture and gives relief. This product did a better job than most. It did not cause stinging or increase pain. It was successful in decreasing some of the irritation.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.