BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Alyssa D.
Trenton, NJ
I lift so my hands are really rough, but this helps a lot. They're softer and smoothr despite my calluses.
Falinda F.
Aveeno helped my dry skin this winter. I Now have soft baby feet and smooth silky skin.
amy b.
blasdell, NY
This cream helps so much with my dry skin. it neber feels sticky and within hours my skin is feeling softer
Amy H.
Kalispell, MT
This isn't a bad product. It made me break out a little bit , but the overall result is very nice
Patricia V.
Brooklyn, NY
Aveeno is such a great brand. This is the perfect tool for winter in the harsh weather
Brittney B.
This is great for my dry, winter skin! Smooth application and you can see the effects.
Alison C.
Bolingbrook, IL
Aveeno is a great brand for moisturizers, i am always going back to them when I'm looking for moisturizer.
Sherrie H.
Chattanooga, TN
I found the older I get, the more my skin needs nourishing more. Aveeno is a trusted product that gets the job done.
Lacey E.
Morris Chapel, Tennessee
During the cold dry winter months, there is no better moisturizer. This gets in deep and completely cures that flaky, itchy, winter skin.
Bunna L.
Kailua, HI
Aveeno relief intense moisture repair cream is what I need for my body. It glides on nicely and I feel nice and supple all day
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.