BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Sarah H.
Fort Campbell, KY
Both me and my little girl have very sensitive skin and thus product actually works for the bith if us!
Kaitlyn R.
Kansas City, KS
Again, another product I'm asked to review even though I said I haven't used this product in the past.
Megan W.
Okmulgee, OK
This is amazing! My sister got me started using Ave enough in general and I absolutely love this brand.
Patricia R.
The Colony, TX
Works for my kids eczema. I kid this with other creams and lotions and it keeps her skin looking great
Sandy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very dry skin and very bad allergies. This helps me keep it moisturized and it helps my itching.
Cass K.
New Hope, MN
I'm on Accutane and this really helps my severe dry skin . I get flakey and it seems to help control it
Ali R.
Las Vegas
This leaves my skin sooooooo SMOOTH! And it doesn't have a sticky feeling or oily feeling. Its perfect!
Brittany M.
Dayton, OH
I love this stuff my skin gets so dry in the winter and this stuff does an amazing job and replenishing
Mark  M.
Brandon, FL
I really enjoy this product. It does what it says it will do. I would recommend this product to anyone
Stephanie S.
Edison, NJ
With the summer in full swing I swear by this to get my skin feeling fresh and moisturized to be seen!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.