BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Ashlee S.
FALMOUTH, KY
This is perfect for eczema it's thick so it stays on longer no oily feeling after applied
Roger E.
Canon City, CO
I have used this many times when I shave my head. Usually it dries it after a shave but this stuff is awesome.
ava n.
Modesto, CA
Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
scott f.
This create really helps me with my dry cracked skin. I have tried other lotions/creams, and this one is about the best to help me
Courtney F.
Mesa, Az
I use this every single day. It is a bit thick on your face but putting it on before my makeup helps keep my skin clean.
amanda c.
Sweetwater, TN
Absolutely amzing for super dry skin. We use it on our youngest that has really dry skin and it seems to help
Adreona B.
Eldridge, IA
Very greasy before bed. however awesome for all day relief for dry skin. something I struggle very much with
Diana Z.
It's a must have in my house during the winter! I use it daily, and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling after.
Jackie M.
Bronx, Ny
Helps relieve my excema rash and soothing the skin and heals broken skin . Also makes rash go away
U have really dry akin and this product goes on smooth without an oily residue. And actually last for a while. Before reapplying
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.