BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Dawn R.
I like this a lot. It's great for any area of the body and I like that there really isn't any scent.
Elizabeth H.
This is the BEST!! My feet get so dry and itchy and this solves it! I use it every night!!
chelsie p.
Salem, MO
Works great! It really helps with dry damaged skin. Amazing for the winter especially, makes my skin feel really smooth and healthy
Brittany J.
Iron Station, NC
I'm in love with this cream! Not many lotions work for my Hans but this one works wonders.
Lucy D.
Garden Grove, CA
This brand is amazing especially if you suffer from eczema. It relieves the dryness and itchiness of my eczema outbreaks
Davena D.
hollywood, MD
I use this for my son he has very dry skin and this lotion works great its smooth and creamy and smells great.
Amanda H.
Hoover, AL
Felt greasy. Worked well during winter months to hold moisture in. I only used it at night
Morgan N.
Fitchburg,WI
Love this cream. It does so well on my dry spots and it's not oily at all. Highly suggest.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff is magical! It makes my skin very smooth . I use it especially during the cold and windy winter days!
Erika H.
Pawtucket, RI
I have extremely dry skin relieves itchy dry skin leaves skin nice and moisturized. I will continue to use this product
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.