BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Jacob C.
Bakersfield
Good relief intense moisture repair cream
AVENO ACTIVE NATURALS SKIN WORKED FOR ME BUT IT ALL THE TOME
Andrea S.
Highland Lakes, NJ
Great product. Its so moisturizing. I would continue to buy this product. The price is great
jessica n.
Round Rock, TX
I have pretty bad eczema, this totally helps me out in the cold winter so my hands and body does hurt crack or itch as bad
Jennifer S.
Menahga, MN
Aveeno products I highly recommend. I've used many. This moisturizer helps relieve dry skin. Apply after bathes.
Nechole P.
I loved this moisturizer, it wasn't oily or greasy, and it kept me soft all day! I'll definitely be buying again
Jesus P.
Riverside, CA
My go to moisturizer. Highly recommended for dry skin. This product is great. Everyone who uses this product will love it
Elizabeth O.
This is a great moisturizer and works well for dry skin. The application doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy.
Latice f.
Starkville, MS
I have sensitive skin and this works great not to irritate my skin. I highly recommend it. The good stuff doesn't always smell as great though
Jennifer G.
Mostly use this on my dry days and it will balance my skin out without making it super oily
Kelly S.
Not my favorite lotion ever but it does the job. Aveeno is a good brand with a good price.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.