BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Wahida M.
New Bedford, MA
Good one
Used it and having no rashes in my body
Recommend very one
Pack is good to look
Helpful for winter
Sheena S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Use this on baby with ezcema. Really helps her skin. She doesn't break out anymore and her skin is so soft
Krystina C.
I get really dry skin in the winter and this helps so much. I usually buy at least one of these every year
amy b.
blasdell, NY
This cream helps so much with my dry skin. it neber feels sticky and within hours my skin is feeling softer
Elsa C.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this cream but I really did not like the smell it's weird. I can't wear it but it was hydrating
Aaron M.
Flint, Mi
Used something like this for my tattoos for the healing process. Worked wonders and never had any itches!
Alicia c.
West Jordan, UT
Great overnight moisturizer! My girls have such sensitive skin and this works wonders! Is a must have !!!
allison b.
This works great but I only use it on my nose because that's the only part of my fave that is really dry.
Katalina J.
Shallowater, TX
The Aveeno Skin Relief lotion with oatmeal helps keep my body moisturized all day in this dry Texas heat.
Elizabeth S.
Recently needed a great lotion for my dry skin. This product worked wonders! Definitely would recommend.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.