BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Kerri C.
Bristow , VA
I have very dry, itchy skin. This is one of the few moisturizers that quench my skin and make me feel silky smooth.
Tiffany W.
Arlington, TX
Repaired my skin within 3 days of using it kept my skin smooth not greasy nice smell very gentle on my skin package was good
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold.
Savannah G.
Holly Springs, MS
It effectively moisturized my dry,skin and kept it hydrated throughout the day. I was thoroughly satisfied with the product.
Gennette L.
I love this product I'm constantly washing my hands and this definitely keeps my hands from over drying!
Trinity G.
Indianapolis, IN
Works very well. Love it. Definitely helps moisturize. Would recommend for dry, cracked skin.
Ashley C.
Wallingford, CT
I love this product! I have very bad psoriasis and this helps me keep my skin smooth and non irritated. Doesn't go on too thick either
Enayz S.
Dover, FL
Esttteee esta muy bueno para el la piel reseca si me gusta mucho mu buen productooooooooooooo
Quinn M.
I'm a mechanic, so my skin takes a beating. This intense moisturizer keeps my skim healthy without making it oily.
Gina B.
Harrison Township, MI
Love that this is not leave your skin shiny or oily. It is great for dry skin I use it every winter and absolutely love it
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.