BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Tash H.
Lewistown, PA
Great quality, light feeling, and nice smell. It helped greatly with my dry skin during the colder months.
Alison C.
Bolingbrook, IL
Aveeno is a great brand for moisturizers, i am always going back to them when I'm looking for moisturizer.
Heidi L.
Horribly dry skin? This is the solution. I love Aveeno. This works great. Can be pricey, but well worth it.
Julie K.
Ellicott City, MD
I love the thickness but easy application of this cream. Comparable to neutrogena norweigan formula lotion.
Caryann O.
Madison, AL
Great for sensitive skin I'm pregnant and my skin is super sensitive right now and this stuff really helps
Raquel L.
Sugar hill , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
All of my family members use this cream it doesn't stink and it doesn't leave a sticky feeling on your hands
Ryan F.
This one time I was at the beach and the Sand just made my hands so dry. I put this on and magic happened.
Kayla D.
Pageland, SC
Literally took my hands from Sahara desert dryness status to Atlantic Ocean hydration fleekness! Loved it!
Kimberly A.
Super moisturizing - but does not absorb well and leaves my skin feeling a bit greasy which is off putting.
Liz R.
It really moisturizes well, I like that it is unscented, and I like that it makes your skin stay hydrated.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.