BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Taya J.
Davenport, IA
This product is great for server eczema. It really heals and replenishes the skin. Does feel oily sometimes.
Adreona B.
Eldridge, IA
Very greasy before bed. however awesome for all day relief for dry skin. something I struggle very much with
Marilyn R.
Buena Park, CA
My daughter had really dry skin when she was a baby and this helped her with her dry skin. it worked for me.
Tiffany A.
Mishawaka, IN
Makes face soft looks young no wrinkles not Olly dries quickly I love the way it makes my face feel and look
Joshua V.
Ceres, CA
The Aveeno active naturals repair cream is the one cream that I feel actually makes a difference on my skin.
julie v.
Use this cream on my elbows, ankles and legs! Helps moisturize those areas that need a little extra TLC ;)
randy s.
Great for everyday use or even better for windburned skin. Dry skin stands no chance whe using this cream.
Adrian M.
It's a pretty good moisturizer. It helps during winter time and cold weather. Also helps with acne scaring.
Alyssa D.
Trenton, NJ
I lift so my hands are really rough, but this helps a lot. They're softer and smoothr despite my calluses.
Lindsay G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Makes my dry skin feel smooth and soft without feeling greasy or watery. Kind of pricey, but it's worth it.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.