BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Chrissy D.
West Newbury, MA
I have sensitive skin, and Aveeno products work the best for me. Especially during these cold, dry winter months in New England
Savanna W.
Seattle, WA
Great during the winter keeps my skin feeling silky smooth. Especially just after a nice shower.
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
Love it, I put it on my feet at night and it keeps them nice and smooth and non cracky and rough
Heather H.
Hamburg, IA
My middle daughter suffers from excema and this product makes her skin feel light and pain free
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
LOVE,LOVE, this intensive cream!!! No fragrance, creamy texture, and soothing to very dry skin.
Katherine N.
As someone who has dry skin, this was very helpful for me and I use if after I was my face or get out of the shower.
Christy M.
I use this for my exema that comes on because of all my dishwashing!! It works well so my hands stay hydrated during the day!
Shannan W.
Love this product lots of us in household have dry skin and this creme is a great relief for us
Taylor S.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
This lotion works great on dry skin. I use it as a body moisturizer every day. It's nice and lightweight on the skin
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
Another amazing product my hubby uses on his hands to repair the weather damage of working outside in cold new york state temperatures.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.