BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Brittani A.
Stanardsville, VA
I have eczema and aveeno always does the trick to my itchy skin especially this kind I love it especially after a bath
Kimberly A.
Super moisturizing - but does not absorb well and leaves my skin feeling a bit greasy which is off putting.
Courtney N.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Just bought this product for my boyfriend and I. This product is great! Highly recommend it for anyone with dry skin!
Destiny C.
Waldorf, MD
I've used this product numerous times, especially on areas that tend to get dry! It works wonders
Ashley D.
It helps keep my skin moisturized thoroughly. I use it both day and night right after I get out the shower. Keeps me from being super dry.
Maritza C.
Millville, NJ
My son has eczema, so the cream helps a lot! Keeps his skin moisturized & smells really good too
Emery A.
Laie, HI
Pretty expensive but very moisturizing! I used it in less than a month because I was so addicted!
Nancy L.
I swear by this cream. My son has bad eczema and this is the best thing out there. It makes his skin feel so hidrated
Ilse P.
I use this when my skin gets super dry. After every use my skin feels so moisturized and soft! It looks and feels amazing too!
Salina L.
Lansing, MI
My skin gets really dry at times and this is the best thing is tried to help my skin! It's good.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.