BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Carrie C.
Dalzell, SC
I have very dry skin on my face and I tried this out and found it to be very effective on my skin.
Kyra K.
Love! Thick and coats the skin well. No scent, which I love in my lotions. Perfect for winter when skin gets really dry.
Jocelyn S.
I love love love all aveeno products. This is my go to producthe especially in the winter, when my skin is the driest.
Bailey J.
Was really moisturizing, and helpful since I have extremely dry skin. Comes with a lot of product.
Taya J.
Davenport, IA
This product is great for server eczema. It really heals and replenishes the skin. Does feel oily sometimes.
Wensalee B.
This has been great on my dry cracked hands and feet. Cured mine in two use. Can't live without it.
Natasha K.
Works exceptionally well for my winter dry skin spells. I don't know what I would do without it come the winter months.
Heather B.
Terre Haute, IN
I had surgery recently to repair skin I like this. Feel refreshed when I use and not dry and itchy
Cyndi P.
Blue Bell, PA
My skin is very sensitive. I use this after i shave. The results are great. My skin doesn't feel as irritated
Megan R.
Used on child with eczema. No burning. Helps keep the flair ups controlled used between RX creams
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.