BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Tracey G.
Warren, OH
Good moisturizer made skin soft and smell good skin would be a little dry bit after using this it wasn't as dry
Adamari A.
Weslaco, TX
Really good. for. severe. dry. skin helps relieve eczema. Especially when its cold putside it relives the skin
Roger E.
Canon City, CO
I have used this many times when I shave my head. Usually it dries it after a shave but this stuff is awesome.
Aleesa S.
San Marcos, CA
I've always loved Aveeno! This product helps when my skin gets really dry. Seems to last quite some time also!
Elizabeth O.
This is a great moisturizer and works well for dry skin. The application doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy.
Kat R.
Kissimmee, FL
Feels good on my skin but living in florida i think the humidity makes me feel like I'm wearing film on my face
Sandra S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Leaves skin feeling nice and soft and not dry! Great scent it's really a lotio. You should use it does its bjob
Dolma C.
Woodside, NY
Great product, my skin gets little dry I use this everyday after taking a shower makes my skin soft and smooth.
Akira C.
New Orleans
This product is really good if you ahve dry skin and want to keep it moisturized but hate that oily feeling!!
Megan M.
Red Hill, PA
Me and my boyfriend both use this for severely dry skin and if definitely helps with the itch and roughness!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.