BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Nechole P.
I loved this moisturizer, it wasn't oily or greasy, and it kept me soft all day! I'll definitely be buying again
Sydney T.
Temple, GA
I have super super dry skin so this really gives me the type of relif I need especially during the winter months
Nicole v.
East Providence, RI
My go to product my skin cracks sp easy and this lotion fixes that quck no greasy residue like some other produts
Lyrical B.
Gfafb, ND
My grandmother owns this product and I've used it on my hands . It's very good for getting moisture into dry skin
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff is magical! It makes my skin very smooth . I use it especially during the cold and windy winter days!
Janine D.
Gardendale, TX
I have very dry and sensitive skin. It is always itchy and painful. This works well and I enjoy it's mild smell.
Sarah F.
Colorado Springs, CO
This product is great for people with dry skin like myself! It is very moisturizing and heals my cracked skin!!
kay w.
Love this lotion, I had an eczema breakout and it cleared that up within a couple days. Very creamy. Great buy
Holli M.
Saint Paul, VA
Good cream for really dry skin. My hands are really dry in the winter and with this cream they say moisturized.
Davena D.
hollywood, MD
I use this for my son he has very dry skin and this lotion works great its smooth and creamy and smells great.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.