BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Kat R.
Kissimmee, FL
Feels good on my skin but living in florida i think the humidity makes me feel like I'm wearing film on my face
Joan G.
Jacksonville, FL
It was very good on my skin. I actually still buy this and use it on a regular. Defiantly will recommend to my friends and family.
elicia r.
Dallas, OR
This product saved my legs after shaving. so nice. so smooth. Really a good relief of any itchy dry skin you might have.
Cheryl B.
La plata, MD
I liked this quite a bit. It didn't leave my hands feeling oily or dry after use. I would recommend this to someone with dry skin.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
I have been using this on my dry winter skin and my son's eczema and it is making a huge difference
Akira C.
New Orleans
This product is really good if you ahve dry skin and want to keep it moisturized but hate that oily feeling!!
Sarah R.
Wyoming, MN
Works good for dry skin. Which I have allot of! So if you have issues in winter or cold seasons with dry skin. Try this!
Huayucaltia U.
Santa Ana, CA
Really helps moisturize my dry skin with having a greasy feel. It has made my knees and elbows softer than ever before.
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
I loved This Moisturizer ! It made me feel relief & it Repaired my skin amazingly highly recommend!
Rachel D.
Flowery Branch, GA
I love this product bc I have really dry skin and whenever I have an episode I go back to my aveeno
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.