BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Angie V.
Madera, CA
I looooove this cream,i use it everyday after I wash my face and it leaves my face so soft and moisturized not oily at all
Barry C.
Pensacola, Fl
Very thick intense moisture cream, great for using overnight. Would recommend for anyone with dry skin
Sherrita L.
This product is the best...I feel it working as soon as I apply it..I use it everyday...I like how my skin feels through out the day
Melissa P.
Hortense, GA
This is always a nice feeling at the end of the day. I wear thuout the note and wake up with very hydrated skin and relieves scratchy redness.
Thalia J.
This product does help with my dry skin and has helped for a while. I don't use it much now though but is a good product.
Gabbie R.
This product worked good for me and my family. I have pretty dry skin and it kept my skin moisturized
Sarah F.
Colorado Springs, CO
This product is great for people with dry skin like myself! It is very moisturizing and heals my cracked skin!!
Christa A.
Pikeville, KY
Great cream for moisturizing skin especially during the cold months! Very soothing and makes my skin feel so soft while replenishing moisture!
Melissa P.
Definitely a must for me especially in the winter time where my hands dry up so quickly. Works on the face too and is great because it doesn't get oily!
Stephanie J.
Aveeno works like magic. Excellent for people with eczema. I would definitely recommend it for eczema or really dry skin.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.