BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Izabel A.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My skin is really sensitive so it doesn't break my skin. Just don't like the sticky feeling after i apply it on me.
Kerri C.
Bristow, VA
I have very dry, itchy skin. This is one of the few moisturizers that quench my skin and make me feel silky smooth.
tina h.
This really works when nothing else does - I love this product - if you suffer with dry chappes skin this will help
Kaitlin N.
Taft, CA
Absolutely amazing I have psoriasis and this provided not only comfort but relief from the itchiness and redness !!
Alina M.
Richardson, TX
This is easy to use, soaks into your skin super quickly, I have noticed my skin is softer from using this product.
Amy S.
Leaves your skin feeling smooth! Great for extra dry winter skin, but may leave your summer skin feeling clammy.
Isabel O.
Hialeah, FL
So glad I have found this product. It leave my skin leaving smooth. Love that's it doesn't leave me feeling oily.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love to use this on my skin a night before bed. Especially my hand and feet. They feel amazing in the morning.
Marina A.
Hicksville, NY
This cream is the best repair the skin very fast .I used twisted a day small good and the skin feeling very soft
Jennifer S.
Menahga, MN
Aveeno products I highly recommend. I've used many. This moisturizer helps relieve dry skin. Apply after bathes.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.