BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Paula S.
Dallas, TX
My go-to cream! I love using this after shaving because it leaves my skin feeling so SOFT! I also love that it has no scent so I can use other products with scent and still feel moisturized.
Catherine T.
Council Bluffs, IA
Having an auto immune disease and other health issues this product works well on my extremely dry and sensitive skin. It is thick and doesn't leave a greasy film. Will continue to buy this.
Kelly R.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this cream! I use it year round and always keep it on hand. It is the one cream that after one use at night I can tell a difference in my skin the following day. It is the real deal!
Colleen M.
Elmira, NY
Love this for dry skin. Keeps it moisturized and smooth. It's non-greasy which I love. I like the container instead of squeeze tube so I don't feel like I'm wasting product as I use it up.
Susan S.
Waddell, AZ
This stuff is amazing for dry skin, especially in the winter time. I use it daily, usually right before bed. My skin can almost get scaley from being so dry, and this stuff helps so much!
Yessica C.
I bought this cream because my body was too dry. It hurt to even stretch it. I applied overnight and it absorbs really well into the skin. By the morning it was already nice and smooth.
Ashley M.
Thornton, CO
This is my all time favorite cream! I put it on directly after patting off post shower and I can feel the moisture and smooth skin for hours afterwards! I may be hoarding a few jars! :)
gabby r.
Lubbock, TX
I love this product five stars Aveeno active naturals skin really intense moisture repair cream it totally repairs your skin it's Avery good product so yeah I like it very much
Summer S.
Mount Juliet, Tn
Love this cream! My Son has eczema on his back and we use this daily and it helps him so much. A little goes a long way. The price is great. Very creamy but not oily or greasy.
Gabriella L.
Love this product! Leaves my skin so soft. The down side is that if you rub it in to much it becomes stiff and turns into shreds like and eraser. But practice makes perfect!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.