BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Elsa C.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this cream but I really did not like the smell it's weird. I can't wear it but it was hydrating
Suzanne M.
Bristol, TN
Great product! Helps with dry skin and chapped hands. Doesn't have a strong smell. I can't wear products with a strong smell.
Keshalyn R.
Greensboro, GA
I have extremely dry skin during the Winter! This cream helps my skin so much especially at night. My skin feels like a baby!
Elizabeth O.
Slidell , LA
Thick but gets the job done. I have rough skin from waitressing and this really softens the feet after a long night. Love it
Megan J.
Atmore, AL
I loved this product. It smelled good and wasn't greasy. It made my skin feel very soft and moisturized.
Alexandria G.
Loveland, OH
I use this lotion on my feet in the winter. My feet and hands get very dry in the winter, so I use this and it works wonders.
The Aveeno active naturals skin relied is a must-have for eczema. It leaves my skin soft, moisturized without a greasy film.
Augustina B.
Algona, WA
Love this product. Makes my skin feel so much better and moisturized. And is more of a natural product.
Megan W.
Okmulgee, OK
This is amazing! My sister got me started using Ave enough in general and I absolutely love this brand.
Renee P.
Odessa, TX
My daughter has super dry and sensitive skin... This is the only thing we have used on her that helps and doesn't make her break out.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.