BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Cici G.
Anoka, MN
This product worked wonders on my dry cracked skin, I will never use a different moisturizer besides this one. really awesome.
Cecilia M.
Bernalillo, NM
I use this product when my skin is feeling real dry and it has a flaky appearance. I love how it hydrates my skin and it makes it feel very smooth.
Courtney E.
I love this product! It always leaves my skin soft. I love it even more now, during the winter. I just can't get enough of it.
Caryann O.
Madison, AL
Great for sensitive skin I'm pregnant and my skin is super sensitive right now and this stuff really helps
Liz R.
It really moisturizes well, I like that it is unscented, and I like that it makes your skin stay hydrated.
Tash H.
Lewistown, PA
Great quality, light feeling, and nice smell. It helped greatly with my dry skin during the colder months.
julie v.
Use this cream on my elbows, ankles and legs! Helps moisturize those areas that need a little extra TLC ;)
Kayla D.
Pageland, SC
Literally took my hands from Sahara desert dryness status to Atlantic Ocean hydration fleekness! Loved it!
Izabel A.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My skin is really sensitive so it doesn't break my skin. Just don't like the sticky feeling after i apply it on me.
Katalina J.
Shallowater, TX
The Aveeno Skin Relief lotion with oatmeal helps keep my body moisturized all day in this dry Texas heat.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.