BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Brittani A.
Stanardsville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have eczema and aveeno always does the trick to my itchy skin especially this kind I love it especially after a bath
Laura B.
Mobile, AL
Works wondetful, free of dyes and perfumes, easy on sensitive skin. Love using it. Long lasting and not greasy feeling
Huayucaltia U.
Santa Ana, CA
Really helps moisturize my dry skin with having a greasy feel. It has made my knees and elbows softer than ever before.
Erika H.
Pawtucket, RI
I have extremely dry skin relieves itchy dry skin leaves skin nice and moisturized. I will continue to use this product
Annery m.
Really moisturizing to my skin, I love how light weight it is. No breakouts at all, my skin really love these products.
Shawntee F.
Cedar City, UT
Great stuff. Very moisturizing. Doesn't cause irritation. Great for sensitive skin. We use it every day I'm our house.
Davaughn S.
Louisville, KY
This Stuff Actually Works YOu Should Find These Products In Your Local Stores 😝😝 I Couldn't Wait Too Use Mines Everyday
Mariaelena N.
Riverside
It's a good product. I myself been using for a well & it helps your dry skin & it also makes it soft. Must try as well.
Kristina M.
I have really dry skin so this stuff works great! It adds that hydration my skin needs. I like that there is no scent.
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.