BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Rachel S.
I need intense moisture in a lotion when it comes to the winter months, and this product seems to do the trick to help out with my stubborn dry skin!
lakendra r.
Russellville, KY
It's really good and I use it on my daughter because she had really dry skin. Y'all shod goout and purchase this product you want be sorry
Chuck N.
Kent
It smells nice and it repairs quickly. I think this product is something every who needs to repair their skin to use.
Justine J.
This cream works well on my sensitive extremely dry skin. I particularly love using it the winter when my skin is even more dry.
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
Loved this moisturizer. My skin felt so smooth and hydrated. It's great for a budget as well. No need for expensive name brands.
Genevieve S.
La Puente , CA
This works very well. When my fave gets those random splotchy dry areas this good and within a day or two the dry spots are gone
Lindsay G.
Makes my dry skin feel smooth and soft without feeling greasy or watery. Kind of pricey, but it's worth it.
Krystina C.
I get really dry skin in the winter and this helps so much. I usually buy at least one of these every year
Jylah C.
Minneapolis, MN
I use this product when my skin is dry and rough, especially in the winter. In a couple of days my cracked dry hands are somewhat soft😉.
Erika N.
Columbia, MO
Works extremely with sensitive skin and eczema. Lack of perfumes is an added bonus. Great for year round, not just cold months.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.