BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Krysta M.
Morris, IL
Put this on my body while I was pregnant. I used it after the shower and I do believe it helped with my stretch marks. Just average lotion.
Alysha B.
With always handling baby wipes and bathing the kids, my hands take a beating. One application of this and it's an instant relief
Mariaelena N.
Riverside
It's a good product. I myself been using for a well & it helps your dry skin & it also makes it soft. Must try as well.
Laura B.
Mobile, AL
Works wondetful, free of dyes and perfumes, easy on sensitive skin. Love using it. Long lasting and not greasy feeling
Tiffany A.
Mishawaka, IN
Makes face soft looks young no wrinkles not Olly dries quickly I love the way it makes my face feel and look
Kasandra L.
I used to have a problem with my skin bring very dry most of the times. Since using this product its been helping my skin glow. I love it.
Marilyn R.
Buena Park, CA
My daughter had really dry skin when she was a baby and this helped her with her dry skin. it worked for me.
Joshua V.
Ceres, CA
The Aveeno active naturals repair cream is the one cream that I feel actually makes a difference on my skin.
Megan M.
Red Hill, PA
Me and my boyfriend both use this for severely dry skin and if definitely helps with the itch and roughness!
Ariela S.
Bronx, NY
I love how soft and smooth this product leaves my skin, especially during the harsh winter here in new york.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.