BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Thalia J.
This product does help with my dry skin and has helped for a while. I don't use it much now though but is a good product.
Nita D.
Conyers, GA
This cream adds moisture without irritating sensitive skin, one of the few products that repairs without an oily build-up
Tiffany R.
Manteca , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love love this cream, it's not greasy, makes me feel moisturized all day. The scent is really good too not over bearing.
Lucy D.
Garden Grove, CA
This brand is amazing especially if you suffer from eczema. It relieves the dryness and itchiness of my eczema outbreaks
Kyra K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love! Thick and coats the skin well. No scent, which I love in my lotions. Perfect for winter when skin gets really dry.
Courtney F.
Mesa, Az
I use this every single day. It is a bit thick on your face but putting it on before my makeup helps keep my skin clean.
Morgan E.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
This moisturizer is great for the cold winter months when skin gets super itchy and dry. Instant relief and not too thick
elicia r.
Dallas, OR
This product saved my legs after shaving. so nice. so smooth. Really a good relief of any itchy dry skin you might have.
Brooke M.
Monticello, IN
I'm a nurse so my hands are terribly dry. This works miracles! Leaves my hands smooth, The smell isn't too strong either.
Brooke C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I loved putting this on before going to bed. I have very dry itchy skin during the winter months and this worked amazing!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.