BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Lyrical B.
Gfafb, ND
My grandmother owns this product and I've used it on my hands . It's very good for getting moisture into dry skin
Sheel B.
Sicklerville , NJ
I have really dry & sensitive skin and this one helps keep it smooth all day and it definitely has repaired my skin as well
Megan R.
Shoreham, NY
It wasn't horrible however it did make my face get really greasy which usually doesn't happen when I find a good mosturizer
Kate F.
3 stars because it worked okay, but I think because I work as a lab tech that I wash it off before I give it chance to work
Isabel O.
Hialeah, FL
So glad I have found this product. It leave my skin leaving smooth. Love that's it doesn't leave me feeling oily.
Shloka N.
This product is, okay and works well. I wouldn't say it lives up to the claims, but it definitely is gentle and keeps my skin clean and clear!
Amy S.
Leaves your skin feeling smooth! Great for extra dry winter skin, but may leave your summer skin feeling clammy.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I love to use this on my skin a night before bed. Especially my hand and feet. They feel amazing in the morning.
Haley  E.
Lewisville , TX
This moisturizer is great! It's super strong though and I dong recommend it for all over your face. I use it on my chin and a few other extra dry spots.
Brooke M.
Monticello, IN
I'm a nurse so my hands are terribly dry. This works miracles! Leaves my hands smooth, The smell isn't too strong either.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.