BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Megan R.
Shoreham, NY
It wasn't horrible however it did make my face get really greasy which usually doesn't happen when I find a good mosturizer
Angie V.
Madera, CA
I looooove this cream,i use it everyday after I wash my face and it leaves my face so soft and moisturized not oily at all
Sheel B.
Sicklerville, NJ
I have really dry & sensitive skin and this one helps keep it smooth all day and it definitely has repaired my skin as well
jessica n.
Round Rock, TX
I have pretty bad eczema, this totally helps me out in the cold winter so my hands and body does hurt crack or itch as bad
Liza P.
Hartford, CT
I have dry, crying eczema and I love love love love aveeno! They make their products with us in mind and I appreciate it !
larisa b.
Aveeno is my go to moisturizer, it stays on for a long time and the scent isn't very strong which isn't overbearing at all!
Cherry W.
Denver, CO
It works well for moisturizing and smells good I don't know that it's the best I have ever used but I would buy it again
Caylee T.
Lake Geneva, WI
Really helps when you have dry hands from winter months. Could also be used for feet that are callused and extremely dry.
Sarah R.
Wyoming, MN
Works good for dry skin. Which I have allot of! So if you have issues in winter or cold seasons with dry skin. Try this!
Arhanxa C.
Winnetka, CA
This lotion has my skin feeling so smooth and refreshed! Ever since I started using it my skin has not been dry! Love it.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.