BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Tina H.
Zephyrhills, FL
I work in health care and we give samples of this to our patients. I use it after I wash my hands and that's a lot. Love it!
Irvin P.
Lakewood, CA
I have really dry skin and I often find myself trying and mixing creams. I used this cream by itself and kept my skin moist.
Raine D.
Kettering, OH
I have severe eczema, and this is the only lotion that has successfully relieved the pain and reduced redness. It's amazing!
Kayli P.
Alvarado, TX
Used this when i burnt my face bad with oil, it replaced the moisture taken out by the burn and made my scars less noticeable.
Ashlee N.
East Pittsburgh, PA
This is perfect for dry skin! Doesn't get gross if applied under makeup either and my skin stays flawless all day. Dry free!
Savannah G.
Holly Springs, MS
It effectively moisturized my dry,skin and kept it hydrated throughout the day. I was thoroughly satisfied with the product.
Christy M.
I use this for my exema that comes on because of all my dishwashing!! It works well so my hands stay hydrated during the day!
Gina B.
Harrison Township, MI
Love that this is not leave your skin shiny or oily. It is great for dry skin I use it every winter and absolutely love it
Kate F.
3 stars because it worked okay, but I think because I work as a lab tech that I wash it off before I give it chance to work
Sara Z.
Edinburg, TX
I recommend this !:)
Makes the skin super soft and your complexion will look amazing. This product worked wonders for me !
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.