BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
This was moisturizing but not as rich as I thought it should be. Plus, it smells pretty bad. I will not repurchase.
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
Great product with a great price!! Bought it for really bad dry skin and it left my skin soft and smooth right away
Tammy M.
Aveeno is really good and helps with eczema makes your skin feel really soft is good for dry skin and it also helps with irritated skin
Cheyenne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Used this on eczema and it clears it right up!! My son didn't complain at all after putting this on him every night
Kaitlin N.
Taft, CA
Absolutely amazing I have psoriasis and this provided not only comfort but relief from the itchiness and redness !!
Nichole B.
Blue Jay, CA
I love this brand and this product. Really helps my dry skin in the winter months. Long lasting and I don't need to reapply multiple times per day.
Kayli P.
Alvarado, TX
Used this when i burnt my face bad with oil, it replaced the moisture taken out by the burn and made my scars less noticeable.
Sheryl M.
Racine, WI
Excellent facial cream. Very smooth and moisturizing. I use this nightly after i remove my makeup and my skin feels so soft.
Lori H.
Kenosha, WI
I have super dry skin in the winter and this worked like magic. My skin wasn't dried out but wasn't greasy either.
Josie R.
Boise, ID
Love it. It's so nice and natural feeling.. I recommend this for everyone I have very sensitive skin and it didn't bug my skin at all.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.