BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Larenda E.
Greenwood, IN
In the winter my hand get so dry and its hard to find something that's not going to irritate them let alone work. I find this lotion works wonders and my dry hands
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, MI
Worked well and kept my skin soft. It was quite thivk and took a while to rub in. Did not leave my skin too greasy. There are other brands I like better.
patricia M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Amazing! Great for dry skin, makes a huge difference especially when living in a dry area!
Abigail C.
I had really bad itchy, dry and irritated skin on the outsides of my knees, but not to the point of eczema, so my mom bought me this. After using it for about 3 nights straight after a shower the itchy dry skin went away! I definitely recommend to those with dry skin! Try an unscented lotion.
Tanya T.
Wells, MN
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream worked pretty well, but my hands felt somewhat greasy after every application.
Tyler T.
This stuff is a life saver! I was my hands a million times at work. And it dries my hands out terribly. But this stuff keeps my hands nice and moisturized.
wiam b.
Jacksonville, FL
This has helped my skin in so many ways it has repaired it nourished it and moisturizer it. I used this on the daily in the morning and at night before I sleep definitely helps keep your skin hydrated through the night
Heather B.
Terre Haute, IN
I had surgery recently to repair skin I like this. Feel refreshed when I use and not dry and itchy
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
Love it, I put it on my feet at night and it keeps them nice and smooth and non cracky and rough
Tacita S.
I live this product. Before using it my skin was somewhat dry, but once I started using this crime it really helped repair my skin
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.