BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Erika N.
Columbia, MO
Works extremely with sensitive skin and eczema. Lack of perfumes is an added bonus. Great for year round, not just cold months.
Courtney E.
I love this product! It always leaves my skin soft. I love it even more now, during the winter. I just can't get enough of it.
Ilse P.
I use this when my skin gets super dry. After every use my skin feels so moisturized and soft! It looks and feels amazing too!
Laura D.
Marine City, MI
Great for winter! When my skin starts to crack and dry out, I use this before bed and my skin feels 100% better when I wake up
Jami T.
Bastrop , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got for my tattoo. Worked ok but think I will stick to aquifer. Nice big jar tho might use left overs for my son who itchy skin
Julie J.
Henderson, NV
Ugh! I love it. I cant believe i found something that treated my skin so well. I recommended it to my sister and she loves it.
Cici G.
Anoka, MN
This product worked wonders on my dry cracked skin, I will never use a different moisturizer besides this one. really awesome.
Bunna L.
Kailua, HI
Aveeno relief intense moisture repair cream is what I need for my body. It glides on nicely and I feel nice and supple all day
Chrissy D.
West Newbury, MA
I have sensitive skin, and Aveeno products work the best for me. Especially during these cold, dry winter months in New England
Marjanah H.
After i was my face or come out of the shower i will moisturize head to toe with this product. Keeps my body soft and gentle.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.