BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Jillian O.
Middleville, MI
I use this product often and LOVE it! Especially in the winter when my hands are cracked and chapped from the cold and from washing them all the time.
Cherry W.
Denver, CO
It works well for moisturizing and smells good I don't know that it's the best I have ever used but I would buy it again
Sarah M.
Watseka, IL
This is a fabulous product. i am always washing my hands in my healthcare bassed job. they get very dry. after using this they are soft again
Tiffany R.
Manteca, Ca
Love love this cream, it's not greasy, makes me feel moisturized all day. The scent is really good too not over bearing.
Gleidilene D.
Denver, CO
Where I live to feel the skin dried its common, so hydration is a important time for me after shower, I use aveeno to keep my soft skin and hydrated.
tawnya b.
Humble, TX
This was great as I suffer from eczema so it really helped with the dryness itchiness and patches however at times it did feel a little greasy
Selena G.
State College, PA
It's the dry season, ladies and gentlemen. Everyone needs some of this. If you're looking for a thick, fast working lotion, this is for you.
Rocio L.
Lansing, IL
I have very dry and sensitive skin and I have tried many different lotions/creams and this is the only one that worked.
Annery m.
Really moisturizing to my skin, I love how light weight it is. No breakouts at all, my skin really love these products.
cat u.
Los Angeles, CA
This cream is amazing I really do enjoy using this product recommended to everyone who has very dry skin amazing to use in the winter time!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.