BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Genevieve S.
La Puente , CA
This works very well. When my fave gets those random splotchy dry areas this good and within a day or two the dry spots are gone
Alysha B.
With always handling baby wipes and bathing the kids, my hands take a beating. One application of this and it's an instant relief
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
I have really dry skin and this does wonders. One of my go tos. I buy it at Walmart. It doesn't leave a residue and feels so soft
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Loved this moisturizer. My skin felt so smooth and hydrated. It's great for a budget as well. No need for expensive name brands.
MISSY M.
Resaca, GA
I have extremely dry skin and this stuff is GREAT. It does not leave a heavy feeling on your skin. Light, yet moisturizes great.
Jada S.
Sterling Heights, MI
It's not oily, nor does it make my skin break out. Lots of moisture and softness. Helps heal my cracked dry skin, it's a savior!
Justine J.
This cream works well on my sensitive extremely dry skin. I particularly love using it the winter when my skin is even more dry.
Tammie D.
Simi Valley , CA
I like this product a lot, it has helped my daughter. Who suffers with really bad eczema. It calms her skin and smoothd it out!
U have really dry akin and this product goes on smooth without an oily residue. And actually last for a while. Before reapplying
Anna T.
Tonawanda, NY
My hands love this stuff! This winter has been extremely brutal on my poor hands. Thisnformulad has helped then heal much faster.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.