BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Brionna L.
Bloomdale, OH
I love this product a lot. It leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth. Sometimes especially in the winter my skin tends to get more dry so I love using this moisturizer before I go to bed and than I wake up with amazingly soft skin!! I would totally recommend this product to people with dry or soft skin
Christina B.
Hightstown, NJ
I have super dry skin and always have, I am constantly itching and giving myself scars it's so bad. My whole life I've been searching for the perfect lotion to help my dry skin, and I've finally found it with Aveeno Active Naturals. It's the best moisturizer I've found and I won't use anything else!
Lindsay O.
I love Aveeno products because they are natural and have no scent, or if at all it's a very very light scent. This product is amazing for the dry, winter months when you have dry, cracked skin, and I've used it on my feet as well because I suffer from eczema on my feet so it has really helped with that. I like to put it on at night and then cover my feet with soft socks to help lock in the moisture, it really helps!
Lindsay S.
Glastonbury, CT
This is an amazing product for those with super-dry skin. I recently moved into a dorm that is very dry and has hard water, and needed something heavy-duty for my skin after showers. This stuff really works and sticks without being uncomfortable, and I can still feel it on my skin throughout the entire day and night. Would not be suitable for summertime, but for dry New England winters this has been a life-saver.
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
5 stars without a doubt! This cream is Heaven sent. I've always had severe dry skin, I've tried pricey skin creams, been prescribed special creams, but nothing ever really worked. I bought this and I couldn't believe how much it helped me. I'm so glad I found this cream, I definitely recommend!
Kridzely V.
Oswego, NY
This lotion is the biggest life saver ever! I'm being extremely serious since it does its job and really moisturizes your skin. Since I'm currently on one of the coldest campuses on the east coast, it really nourishes your skin and makes it look healthy again. Seriously recommend this lotion
Paul S.
Salinas, CA
My.wife has very dry skin and the weather here in california only intensifies her dry skin. She loves Aveeno products and this moisture cream really provides her relief. It also helps my legs and hands. We would definitely recommend this product living in dry climates and needing relief.
Larissa M.
I have very dry skin, especially around the winter time and this product really does a great job in keeping my skin hydrated and feeling moisturized. It is a a good amount and it was a very affordable price as well. I would recommend this product to anyone that needs that extra hydration.
Tania R.
This lotion is amazing in that it really helps out my dry skin in the winter time. It does have oatmeal so it is extra smoothing to the skin when it is irritated. I love how it doesn't have fragrance because I feel that when it does it just is very irritating to the skin and isn't hydrating.
Jennifer P.
My boyfriend is a mechanic and his hands get cracked from all the lacquer thinner amd other chemicals he uses. I put this stuff on his hands every night and they come out baby soft and heals his splits in his fingers and bonus my hands get treated too. Mine get dried out from bleach and dish
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.