BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Skin Relief Intense Moisture Repair Cream.
New.
Helps restore and maintain moisture barrier of extra-dry skin fragrance free.
Dermatologist recommended.
Therapeutic, clinically tested triple oat formula. see more...

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Jules K.
Dry skin relief in a large tub! Worth the money for dry, scaly skin on hands and feet. Not as rich in feel, but soaks in well. I actually like to dab this on dry scalp problem areas before bed time. Helps that a lot!
Kristin O.
My skin is naturally dry so I need a moisturizer that works well but also doesn't make my skin look oily. This moisturizer was great for that, especially for the price. I would definitely buy this moisturizer again.
Cindy A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I recently found out I have a little case of eczema and the nurse told me she also has it and that she uses this. I tried it out and it has work a little but I'm still looking for another repair cream that can help.
Jennifer S.
This lotion worked really well on my sensitive skin, but I felt as though I had to wait awhile for that creamy feeling on my skin to go away. On the plus, one application in the morning for me through the whole day!
Abril O.
Nice for dry people that have dry skin I love this moisture repair cream it really does indeed help me with my dry skin I use it all over my body especially on my face right before my make up I would buy this again
Amanda N.
Seattle, WA
I love this moisturizer! I feel great on skin and I use it mostly on my feet since it gives you a boost on the most patch areas. I'm on my first bottle and it lasts a lot since I don't use it on my whole body.
Lauren R.
I really enjoy using this product. I mostly use it on my feet when they feel really dry. I like to put good amount on then put socks on and go to bed. When I wake up my feet feel so alive and I feel better.
Madison C.
The best dry skin lotion I have found so far! After I shower and put this on my skin feels so so so soft and does all day! Super impressed with this lotion, I will for sure be purchasing this product again!
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using this cream for my dry patches or eczema as some call it. It keeps the itching away and moisturizes well. This is a very affordable and wonderful cream! I will continue to repurchase!
Victoria U.
Orlando, FL
My daughter struggles with dry skin and sometimes heavily scented creams make her even more irritated. This intense moisture cream works wonders for her while still giving her a fresh scent.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.